Kite Hill Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Kite Hill

Positive100%
Recruiter100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kite Hill

Kite Hill

Application

I interviewed at Kite Hill

Interview

the hiring manager asked a few questions about how to plan / manage food supply chain. she asked a few questions, checked planning experience, knowledge background, and asked my plan if the job is offered.

Interview Questions
  • planning experiences and successful stories
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kite Hill

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kite Hill

Interview

The interview was very interesting! It was kind of a group and 1:1 interview -- there was a group of people interviewing me, but they took turns rather than interviewing me all at once. Every interviewer was very friendly and asked several questions each. Some questions were generic (For example, what are your strengths/weaknesses?) but one of the interviewers asked a hypothetical question where I was part of their team and checking the product for any flaws. Overall, it was a very good interview experience and even though I did not get the position, I highly encourage those who are looking to work with non-dairy products or work with food in general to give Kite Hill a shot!

Interview Questions
  • A Hypothetical Question (no right or wrong answer): If you have a cup of Kite Hill's cream cheese and there was bacteria growing on it, how would you go about looking for the cause of bacterial growth?
2 people found this interview helpful