Klick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.6

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Klick (Princeton, NJ) in August 2009.

Interview

Met with Lori Grant who runs Client Services at a Starbucks near me. After that went to Toronto to meet a bunch of people from the team and then other execs. Each interview was an hour and each one was totally different. Each exec focused on their area - BD, Production, Analystics, etc.

Interview Questions

• Presenting a case. They give you a client situation then you have to provide your solution and present it to the senior team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One on one - I shared what was important to me because I have 3 kids and want to make sure I keep time aside for them. Lori was pretty empathetic to that as she has 2 of her own and the whole exec team has young kids too.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 or more meetings. The first a casual coffee, the second a case study, and the third to meet with a couple of managers to ensure right fit for the team. Even though this can feel like a long process, I feel as it helps both the company and candidate decide on the right decision.

Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klick.

Interview

It was surprisingly quick. Tough questions but it was clear that they were very smart people. I had a phone interview, then face to face with two senior staff members. I found out fairly quick that I got the job but I have heard from others that it could take about a week

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was approached through LinkedIn by a recruiter. Had a phone interview which was pleasant and moved on to an in person coffee interview. It was intense leaving the agency off site where the person interviewed me. The conversation started during our walk. Felt cold. Made it to the case study which I was told that it was a 90 min time frame. I was given a 5 page brief but only 15 min to come up with a budget and timeline.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Structured process, with various stages. First went through HR, then a 30 min call with management. Followed by an invite for in person interviews with a few members of the team & an assessment. Really want to get the right fit for Klick.

Interview Questions

• 1. Very board questions. Asked about background and why interest in Klick   Answer Question

There seemed to be plenty of room for growth, but I felt I was better suited in a smaller org.

Business Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got an email for an interview invite from the recruiter about a week after applying. I scheduled the interview for a few days later. As i was at work, i had a reception issue and couldn't communicate with the recruiter. We decided over email that she could call me later in the evening. While the telephone interview was pretty generic, I felt very rushed when talking about myself and my expertise. I understand that the recruiter was able to accommodate me but i still expected a proper and thorough phone interview. It's not an easy feeling knowing that the person on the other line is expecting to be done with you as early as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? How many people did you support at any given time. etc..   Answer Question

Social Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews for this position one via. phone and one in person with the social team. The phone interview was great, very friendly, great questions and very positive feedback. When I went in to meet the social team it was a less than pleasant experience. The team was not warm or welcoming, one member barely looked at me the other felt the need to one up each of my answers. I answered every question and had a portfolio to back up all my work. I put a lot of effort and time into this interview and the entire process and received feedback from HR stating they were going with a candidate more "analytical" only to see a job posting go up for the position the next day. I have never experienced something like this in any industry and am very disappointed in Klick's ability to provide proper & honest feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client you've worked with and how you got around it.   1 Answer

Medical Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very professional and organized. The questions were normal interview questions and the interviewer was very pleasant. The questions were as expected and there was nothing out of the ordinary. The interview lasted about 30 min. It was one of the more well-structured interviews I have been on and there was an opportunity for me to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What do I like to do in my spare time?   1 Answer

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

submitted application and got a phone interview. After two week was invited to a in person interview with some relatively simple questions, followed by a basic reading/editing test and a take home writing test.

Interview Questions

• typical interview question reading, editing and writing test, going through some websites and checking for error.   Answer Question

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I had an interview with Klick based on an employee referral and interviewed with a department manager and VP. Scheduling took a while and the interview was very casual, though straightforward. We discussed my past work experience and what I was looking for. The interviewers were friendly, though seemed to have little HR specific training/experience in interviewing. This can be an advantage as you can then steer the conversation. The questions were a bit vague, so if you go in prepared with what you want to say and what you want, the interview is easy.