KlientBoost Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KlientBoost Interview Questions

Interviews at KlientBoost

Production Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KlientBoost.

Interview

Friendly, welcoming and to the point interview process which is greatly appreciated. No bullsh*t, they want to know whether or not you have the drive and personality to be successful in the KB environment. Be yourself :)

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your past experience is relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KlientBoost (Buena Park, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Had two interviews - one over the phone with the office manager and one in person with about 3 people. Followed up via email twice and was completely ignored. Have the decency to say sorry not working out. “Office manager” has to get her priorities straight.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KlientBoost (Irvine, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I had an interview with Jonathan and Mitch in person. I got a job offer a few days later. I actually was referred to Jonathan by one of their clients.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KlientBoost (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

A phone screening and a couple in-person interviews including lunch with the CEO and members of the creative team. Another interview we went through a few AdWords accounts and strategies. My interview process was a little different as I wasn't initially offered a position. Two-years and two-agencies later, with the lines communication still open, I just accepted an offer. Pumped to work with these guys.

As for interview difficulty, I rated it as average because there were 2 or 3 in-person interviews and scheduling them was always difficult while managing a full-load of clients at my current job. That being said, Jonathan Dane the CEO was always flexible and we made it happen.