Knowledge Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knowledge Learning Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knowledge Learning

Teacher/Trainer Interview

Interview

They were very nice. I called to ask if they were hiring and they were. I came for an interview and was immediately hired on the spot. I knew that I was going to be happy there after meeting with the director. We all became family immediately after I was hired. I really enjoyed my time there.

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowledge Learning (Portland, OR) in August 2010.

Interview

Online application with resume submission. Phone interview to screen and set 1st interview. Initial 1on1 brief interview requiring 8 page very detailed additional application. Second interview 2 person panel using Lominger method. The logistics of both inperson interviews was well planned for. KLC now KU was interviewing for 50 positions to set up a new CRC at thier corporate offices in Portland. After the second interview I was thanked for my time, it was stated that my stories were enjoyable I had given a great interview and my patience and sense of humor were appreciated.

Preschool Teacher's Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledge Learning (Colton, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

I had two interviews. really easy and friendly. The company is not what you expect. No bonus or raise. People can be rude and don't care about your personal problems. Co-workers are awesome, I guess the only part that you will miss.

Interview Questions

• questions about my experience with kids, nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Director Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knowledge Learning in January 2008.

Interview

Very indepth questionnaire about caring for children, interacting with parents and children and your business acumen. Very thorough background check and training period where you sit with another director for months perhaps weeks to learn the process. The interview process is very thorough but I wish the training program was more thorough...although it is lengthy, it is not detailed enough.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with biting children and parents swearing at you?   Answer Question