Koorsen Fire & Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.0

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koorsen Fire & Security (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a lengthy process but I understood cause the HR division was going through a lot of changes at the time so I had to be patient, I received a phone interview first, then did a face to face a couple months later, and finally I had the chance to ask a lot of questions before accepting a offer.

Interview Questions

• What has made you successful in recruiting candidates?   1 Answer

Special Hazard Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koorsen Fire & Security (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

it was conducted by 2 middle mgr. who have had zero management skills and or any people skills they do not have the quality's to me in the positions they are in.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that was ask by this management team was how would you feel if someone who was less qualified then you got the job position .   1 Answer

Field Service Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koorsen Fire & Security.

Interview

Very easy was asked to drive a hour and a half to interview with the corporate trainer and still didn't know whether i was hired at that time so drove 3 hours and didn't know whether or not the job was going to be offered

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the table if hired   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasn't

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Koorsen Fire & Security (Mansfield, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

It was very unprofessional the manager discussed politics, religion, and my ability to handle to stress, very little was said about the actual job, the functions of the job, and the responsibilities of the job title. I spoke with three different people who were not prepared to interview me, as they all asked similar questions.

Interview Questions

• If I was republican or democrat   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a dollar amount, I asked for more, they refused so I accepted out of desperation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koorsen Fire & Security (Columbus, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and pleasant. My interviewer was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. My interview mainly focused on my previous work experience and current skill set. This interview lasted for over an hour and included a brief Q&A session with an additional supervisor towards the end of the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koorsen Fire & Security (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

It was pretty confusing from the start. I applied for, and was phone interviewed for, one position, interviewed in-person twice, both positions had different job titles & descriptions, and then I was offered the last job all within a couple of weeks. I didn't really know or understand what I was being considered for or hired for and it seemed like they didn't either.

There were several interviews (1 phone, 2 in-person) and the in-person interviews were with multiple interviewers and some managers would come in randomly and sit down with the other interviewers, ask a couple of questions and then leave again. I never knew what to expect. It didn't feel very professional but they seemed like they had fun with each other...which was one of the main reasons I took this position into consideration.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with people teasing each other?

The Branch Manager then gave me an example during the interview that involved teasing another individual in front of me and the other person just laughed it off.
      1 Answer