Korde & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Korde & Associates

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Korde & Associates (Chelmsford, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I received an email about coming in for an interview. It was a very simple process. I went in, talked about myself and my experience, and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a good attention to detail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Korde & Associates (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

Met with three people who asked a series of questions and then allowed me to ask questions. Mi didn't have many because they answered most before I had a chance.

Interview Questions

• Describe myself using 5 adjectives.   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Korde & Associates in May 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview. I was asked about my skills and was provided with the job duties that I would be performing. The interview was straight to the point of what would be required. All questions that I had were answered.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Korde & Associates in March 2015.

Interview

My interview was done over the phone. It was very extensive and detailed. The managing attorney and director of operations had several questions and also tested my knowledge on a few of the firms systems as well as requirements. I had a few questions of my own regarding the available position which made the interview overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What sort of knowledge I had obtained while working for a former foreclosure law firm?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Korde & Associates (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with several staff members regarding the job responsibilities, salary and benefits. We discussed work schedules and training opportunities. I was told about the firm's history and their current job opportunities. I was able to sit in and watch how the job process worked, provided with training materials and advised that I would have access to additional on line training as well as on the job face to face training.

Interview Questions

• If I was interested in working remote or in the office.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was pleased with their offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Korde & Associates (Chelmsford, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I interview with the HR woman, who then indicated I would be better suited for a paralegal position. First they emailed to offer me an interview, then I met in person. The interviewer asked how well I drafted discovery and what sort of experience I had. The interview was relatively straight forward. I didn't mean the attorneys until after I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done discovery?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate