Kruger Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kruger Technologies

Geotechnician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kruger Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

Meeting room interview. Kruger is relaxed and can work with you if you got experience. If you don't have experience do not expect to get a good pay. Interview went well and it only took about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Can you travel? Weekends? Late nights? Early Mornings? 3am pours?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kruger Technologies (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Three interviews total, asked the basic HR questions that you would expect, no real HR team, but a girl that does a lot of different jobs will ask you questions. Each round you meet with the owner and the HR rep, on the final interview the owner brings in his VP and other operations manager to "scare" you out of working for their company in an attempt to weed out the lazy or bad workers. But, as long as you still want to work there after the interview - you have a job with them.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a stressful time and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiated peanuts, the owner wants to make you feel like youve accomplished something so he gave me an extra $25 every two weeks...

Field Tech Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kruger Technologies in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was very informal with basic questions. The problem with the interview is the V.P. misrepresents his company the entire time. By misrepresents I mean lies. He is very wishy-washy and has no backbone. You will be told everything you want to hear but once you are around the other employees you find out the real truth.

Interview Questions

• From prospective employee: Is there plenty of work and will it be full-time, even during the winter or will I be laid-off?   1 Answer