Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kruger Technologies

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kruger Technologies (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2010.

Three interviews total, asked the basic HR questions that you would expect, no real HR team, but a girl that does a lot of different jobs will ask you questions. Each round you meet with the owner and the HR rep, on the final interview the owner brings in his VP and other operations manager to "scare" you out of working for their company in an attempt to weed out the lazy or bad workers. But, as long as you still want to work there after the interview - you have a job with them.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a stressful time and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

negotiated peanuts, the owner wants to make you feel like youve accomplished something so he gave me an extra $25 every two weeks...

Field Tech Interview

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kruger Technologies in March 2011.

Interview was very informal with basic questions. The problem with the interview is the V.P. misrepresents his company the entire time. By misrepresents I mean lies. He is very wishy-washy and has no backbone. You will be told everything you want to hear but once you are around the other employees you find out the real truth.

Interview Questions

• From prospective employee: Is there plenty of work and will it be full-time, even during the winter or will I be laid-off?   1 Answer