Kyyba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.6

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kyyba (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

My recruiter found my resume on Monster. After emailing for several days regarding the job, I spoke with the recruiter over the phone. Then the job changed several times and I waited over a month to have an on-site interview with the client. At the interview, I was told the job description given to me was incorrect. After emailing the recruiter, I have not heard back. It has been over a month with no feedback. Very unprofessional and poor communication skills. My recruiter was Sanjay NK.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kyyba (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

20 Minute phone call to get to know me first, to gauge my interest, my background, if I had enough experience, my salary and requirements. Then set up face to face. Two people were present, very open and honest dialog. Very comfortable. Very open to my questions. They came prepared with my resume and questions.

Computer Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kyyba (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with contractor, and after the initial screening you get to interview with the company you'll be working for. After that interview it took another couple of weeks before I heard from them. After that it was a pretty speedy process. I was told where I would meet the supervisor an where and who I would be contacting.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kyyba (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with the Recruiting Manager before meeting in-person with her & the Account Executive. They actually met with me close to my current employer's office for lunch as I had a demanding & inflexible schedule there.

Interview Questions

• What tools I use to source out candidates, how do I overcome my professional weaknesses, what were my quotas at previous recruiting positions, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kyyba (Troy, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

They will find you on LinkedIn. then conduct a phone interview. Bring you ion for a group interview - then you have a one on one with a current employee- then you meet with the account managers again. call you the next day for your decision.

Interview Questions

• Do you have engineering experience what have your recruited for?
      What applicant tracking system do you have experiencing in using?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kyyba (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Structured interview process

Negotiation

Provide a good compensation package. open to negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kyyba (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Technical interview over phone,Technical Screening, Recruitment Process, Client Relationships, Personal attributes. Technical interview over phone, Discussed about Recruitment process, Some technical questions, What I do ? How I do ?

Interview Questions

• Technical interview over phone, Discussed about Recruitment process, Some technical questions, What I do ? How I do ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kyyba (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Random Indian women interviewing applicants without any knowledge or experience
    They didn't know the job description they were interviewing me for.
    They couldn't give me a range of salary.
    CEO didn't sound business savvy or didn't know what I was interviewing for
    Very unprofessional interview

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kyyba (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Emailed my resume to the company and the got a reply stating my Resume is under scrutiny. In 3-4 days, I got an email response asking for my convenient time for Telephonic Interview. Once the telephonic interview is done I was called for Skype Interview the next day. The following week I was called to attend in-person Interview that was taken by Technical panel and finally by my manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more on my Technical expertise and soft-skills   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kyyba (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

short and brief. first round of interview was telephonic round and they asked to come for a face to face interview
    . there will be set of jD prepareed and woll ask to source the candiadte fro the job portal.. once it is done there is a general discusiion with the associate director and once its done they will release the offer. \they wont provide cab and food.. So will ask they are willing to work without these.. then will be giving an insight about how the company works and all

Interview Questions

• nothing personal question and will ask to source candidate   1 Answer