López Negrete Interview Questions | Glassdoor

López Negrete Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.4

Web Developer Interview

Interview

there are two interview the first one asks basic knowledge such as two algorithm questions, linux questions and knowledge about database the second one ask a mock up website

Junior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at López Negrete (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

1) I Reached them out by an email in order to introduce my self and show them my work.
    2) I received a quick response. They were really kind and thanked me the interest in that position.
    3)We scheduled an appointment in their offices.
    4) I got a physical interview.

Interview Questions

• -Why are you interested in this position?
      -Do you know the work we do? (Campaigns, brands, prizes...)
      -What do you know about the current landscape of hispanic market?
      -What about your experience and professional background?
      -Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Suite?   1 Answer

PR Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at López Negrete (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was referred by a former coworker with the first interview consisting of a peer-to-peer interview over lunch. The next interview consisted of a one-on-one with the PR Director. I bought an extensive portfolio to which she asked to keep for a week to review. The director meeting was short and to the point. I was then introduced to the team I would be working with before I exited. All in all it was a typical interview and I do believe the peer was sent to ensure I was a viable candidate before the Director interview me.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working more than one account?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a comparable salary and requested a signing bonus but was denied.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at López Negrete (Houston, TX).

Interview

I visited the agency a few times, trying to get hired , or to get freelance projects. It wasn't until I was referred by an employee that they didn't consider me as a serious candidate. Once I was recommended, everything run pretty smooth, they made me an offer over the phone and I accepted.

Negotiation

They made me an offer, without room to negotiations.

Planning Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at López Negrete.

Interview

traditional or not complicated. Be prepared and knowledgeable of industry and what you want to do. I have nothing else to say at this time. It is not a hard process

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at López Negrete.

Interview

Worked as a contractor, hired after I showed my skills in the IT field. I work in the admin side of the company, not what they do as a company

Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at López Negrete.

Interview

Interviewing was very quick with a few phone calls and an offer by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't really an interview, more of a "will you take the job?" question   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me $55K and then came back and said they made a mistake and could actually only offer me $48K so I was able to negotiate them to $50K.

López Negrete Response

May 9, 2014 – Director of Human Resources

Unfortunately, there is no record of a Media Planner being interviewed or hired in accordance with the details purported by the poster. We reserve comments for serious posts based on legitimate... More

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at López Negrete (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I wasn't interviewed for the job. I was reached out and offered the job. The questions over the phone was more about my availability and willingness to move. They appreciate people's talent and reach out to find the people they believe is a good fit for the company. At least that's what happened with me.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move to Houston?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at López Negrete in January 2013.

Interview

Straight forward interview process with three group account directors. They focused on the quality and relevancy of my account management experience, rather than my agency experience. The process was rather informal, very conversational and pretty courteous.

Interview Questions

• If I had relevant experience in account management   1 Answer

Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at López Negrete (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Had multiple interviews, some with people I didn't ended up working with. HR called me in and then just let hang in the office without knowing where to go or whom to talk to. Had to wait 2 hours to finally meet with the person I was supposed to. Very unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Past salary
      Past experience