LA DWP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA DWP Interview Questions

Interviews at LA DWP

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LA DWP.

Interview

There were first a round of on campus interviews that are treated like an exam, where you are scored from 0-100. If you get an 85 or higher then 2-4 months later they will send you job openings that you can apply for. From here the interview process changes from department to department. There is NO information on the job that you're applying for aside from the department code, if it's water, power, or joint, and the location.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Rankine cycle.   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a project partner or coworker not pulling their weight during a project you are both working on?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at LA DWP (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

phone call interview. Did not schedule the interview time before. They just called randomly. Some technical question such as how to transfer the electricity to the household, what kind of resources and the rest asking how to collaborate in the group.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LA DWP (Long Beach, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

On campus interview, you meet with 2 other individual the represent the company or department in which you are applying for, they interview you in a small room, fairly easy interview, and they were very outgoing. Short and sweet, inter process took about 30 mins, they just ask you some general and technical.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a situation where you and your co worker do not get along,   1 Answer

Associate Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LA DWP in March 2017.

Interview

It's an on campus interview. Two people interview you. They ask behavioral questions and technical questions. It takes about 6-8 weeks to get your score then you wait to get a callback from them to schedule another interview.