LDH Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LDH Energy Interview Questions

3.2

Power Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LDH Energy (Stamford, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

First phone interview with HR, then phone interview with Head of the team, then one full day of interviews on site. Very nice people and a good mix of fit / technical questions. The interview day on site was challenging, you do 8 interviews in a row with 2 to 4 people each time.

Interview Questions

• If you were to deliver some packages in the Empire state building, how would you go to try and be the most efficient possible at completing your task ?   Answer Question

Strategic Projects Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LDH Energy (Stamford, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager. Interview went well, but didn't hear anything for nearly 3 weeks. Feedback was positive, but LDH hired internally.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LDH Energy (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I had to interview 4 times with 2 differen people before they made their decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy, I asked for a salary and they gave that salary to me.

Front Office Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LDH Energy (Wilton, CT) in June 2009.

Interview

Have phone interview with a hiring manager. Spent about an hour describing past experience and qualifications. Next day have been invited to an office interview.
    Arrived to the office, has met with HR representative, discussed corporate culture, filled in application
    Met hiring manager, Department head (phone interview), engineers, corporate customer. Discussed wide range of topic, from company culture to technical abilities.
    Very nice office, friendly people. No pressure or bullying. Everyone looks smart and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is smart pointer and why do we need to use it?   Answer Question
    • What FTR prices derived from?   Answer Question
    • Why there is congestion in the power grid   Answer Question
    • What to do if memory allocation fail but you need to preserve data?
      How do you manage memory in matlab program   Answer Question