LEAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LEAP

2.8

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LEAP (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2018.

Interview

This was the worst interview experience I have ever had due to the terrible communication. I interviewed back in July and they said I would hear by the end of July, that came around and I heard nothing. So I reached out to hr, they did not respond for a week, saying that I should hear back either way and it should be soon! Still never heard anything after reaching out again. It was a waste of my time. Don’t bother.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEAP (Louisville, KY).

Interview

One phone interview followed by an in-person interview all within the span of one week. I was offered the position and accepted. However, after reminding the hiring manager that I required two weeks notice with my current employer, the offer was retracted and I was no longer considered.

Interview Questions

• The interview was fairly procedural. Mostly personality-based.   Answer Question

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEAP (Louisville, KY) in April 2012.

Interview

People were very friendly and welcoming. I was contacted by phone at first and actually had 2 phone interviews before I was invited to come into the office. When I did go in to the office, there was no receptionist, so it took me a couple of minutes to find someone. But, once I found a person, I was shown the conference room where I was warmly greeted by the main HR person. After a 15 minute interview with her, I was then greeted by several of the design team members. The in-person interview lasted around an hour and within a week, I was made an offer!

Interview Questions

• The interviewers were more interested in my digital mobile design chops than my actual 'creative thinking' abilities. They did ask a lot of questions about my software skills and seemed genuinely interested in my overall goals.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LEAP (Louisville, KY).

Interview

2 part interview, first a phone screen and then an in-person interview. My interview experience was a little different in that this position was to report to both Leap and Jump. I wasn't selected as the go-forward candidate for this role because they said I lacked passion. So if you interview with this company if you want the job make sure to fake some passion - whatever that means...

Interview Questions

• The President of Jump asked me if I got angry, freaked out and/or yelled...   1 Answer

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEAP (Louisville, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview and two in-person interviews. Second interview was reschedule twice, which became minimally frustrating. Fairly straightforward process without an curveballs. Be ready to travel.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical, "where do you see yourself in five years," etc.   1 Answer