LIPMAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LIPMAN

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LIPMAN (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was pretty informal and chatty. They spent considerable time showing me their work, which I thought was nice. I met with 4 people total — 2 groups of 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary — was pretty chatty, not intimidating at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, but I had a crap recruiter as well — so who knows how much of that was the recruiting agency just wanting to sell someone into the position no matter what.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LIPMAN (New York, NY).

Interview

It was definitely a very relaxed and enjoyable interview process. Everyone who works there is really nice and incredibly helpful. I was asked about the information I provided on my resume and my abilities as far as Adobe CS programs and photography (which I had mentioned on my resume). Overall, not incredibly difficult. Definitely a great place if you're interested in fashion.

Interview Questions

Creative Interview

Application

Interview

referred from old cd

Negotiation