Cover image for LIS Solutions

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

LIS Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LIS Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LIS Solutions (New York, NY) in Sep 2016

Interview

No official interview. They should do actual interviews and see what type of people they're actually hiring. If you have a pulse you're hired with these people. It's a shame.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a pulse?
    2 Answers
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LIS Solutions (New York, NY)

Interview

Submitted resume via post on LinkedIn, then a recruiter responded via email with application form, submitted it a couple of days later, followed by phone screening and language testing and was signed up with all contracts that I was able to cover. We discussed all options and clearance processes that I would need to follow. Everything was handled via phone and email however the option of stopping by the office was always made available.

Interview Questions
  • Provide Examples for Translation, Transcription and Interpretation work
  • Do you have any certifications or language scores?

LIS Solutions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LIS Solutions

Interview

Spoke with Recruitment Manager and CEO. Standard interview about education and experience. Shouldn't be too difficult for anyone. Study the industry to appear knowledgeable. There is alot of transparency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LIS Solutions (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

Received contact from HR and then face to face interview with CEO. The interview lasted about one hour where we went over the current and projected needs of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Specify relevant experience in the field, how would we hiring you benefit the company.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LIS Solutions (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

I was interviewed by the CEO, very lengthy interview, essentially looking for values, experiences and communication skills, not so much based on going over the resume more of trying to get a sense of who you are and if you will fit in with your team, 2 interviews take place once with HR and another one with your direct manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are the things that you are bringing to the plate that will help us grow?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LIS Solutions (New York, NY) in Mar 2012

Interview

The first interview was conducted by phone, it was very straightforward, to the point and the interviewer / recruiter made it feel a pleasant situation by being friendly and welcoming. Evidently they were needing someone already.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Have you experience in ... (details of the job description)

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LIS Solutions (Brooklyn, NY) in Feb 2011

Interview

Lots of smiles. Smooth and possitive energy. The interview process occurred the way every interview should be. You get hired and you at the same time hire your boss. The flow carried so natural that it felt like the right fit automatically. I strongly suggest to Glassdoor to not frame the process of job search into some scientific and robotic process. There is no measurable thing at any interview. The bottom line is being at the right place, at the right time and with the right person with true vision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with LIS Solutions Job Seekers