LTG Marketing & Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LTG Marketing & Development Interview Questions

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development.

Interview

Was contacted by HR for an interview. Really liked my interviewer and was eager to learn more about the office and its business. I interviewed over Skype, as I was very interested in the job and the potential opportunities related to it, but had not yet relocated to New York. Interview was very professional, and focused on my skills, knowledge, and what I could bring to the company. I liked how my interviewer focused on personal growth opportunities and work environment in my interview, as those are definitely qualities that contribute to any positive job experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say you need to improve upon most?   Answer Question

Sep 17, 2015 – HR Director

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a preliminary telephone interview with a young lady who was very nice. Interviewed in person the following week. Despite the titles the company puts on their ads, the jobs are generally the same. Knocking on doors for Verizon Fios. I think the company is very upfront about this at the interview. Some companies are slightly more dodgy when it comes to stating that you're gonna be doing outdoor sales. The job may be for some but not for others.

Interview Questions

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Feb 24, 2016 – HR Director

I'm glad you see that integrity is important to us as we would never want to waste anyone's time. The position entitled Brand Ambassador involves representing, marketing, and selling our client... More

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through my college's career site. I received a call from Karina two days later. Karina was very pleasant to speak to over the phone. As we spoke she described that she started as an intern in the company and was able to work her way up, which was great to hear. She set me up for a brief interview with one of the Hiring Managers, Stephanie. Stephanie was also great she described what the company was looking for and I was also able to express some of the goals I'm looking to accomplish now that I've graduated. I was invited back for another interview which was much more in-depth. In that interview I job shadowed Dan, a Team Leader in the office. It was an interesting and challenging experience because I've never had an interview like that before. I received a job offer when all is said and done and I'm very excited to begin my career with LTG.

Interview Questions

• Please describe an experience where you've been rejected and how did you bounce back from it?   Answer Question

Aug 10, 2014 – Office Manager

Congratulations on your job offer and welcome to the team! You clearly have the skill sets and motivation that matches our company and its goals.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (Syracuse, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

2 Step Interview Process. First a phone interview was scheduled, and upon successfully passing, a shadow interview day was scheduled. You get to shadow an employee on his day-to-day work and actually learn about what you will be doing first hand and whether you will be able to do it. After the day is over, the manager interviews you in his office and asks you a few questions about what you liked and didnt like about the position and you get a call back a day or two later telling you whether you got the position or not.

Interview Questions

was not quite what I was looking for. Additionally, the fact that the salary was entirely commission based, didn't quite work for me as I would have to invest a lot between getting a car and an apartment there.

Jul 28, 2014 – Office Manager

Thanks for providing feedback on your interview experience. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience as that is our biggest goal during our interview process. We obviously saw skills and... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Initially, I was contacted by a woman in HR. We talked for 10-15 minutes on the phone to get to know each other. She was interested in simple background information and what career path I was interested in pursuing.

I was then invited for a face-to-face interview with the CEO of the company. Manny was extremely welcoming and kind. All of the employees that I met that day seemed to love their jobs and seemed very happy. Everyone was friendly and had a positive outlook on things. The interview was not too difficult. He wanted to get an idea of what type of person I was and what I was interested in doing. My interview was scheduled for 5:15, however, I was not interviewed until nearly 6:00 pm.

I was fortunate enough to be called back for a second interview. This time, I met with one of the assistant managers. He asked similar questions to what the CEO asked. He also gave me a run down of the company, business structure, and compensation, etc. He, too, was very kind and welcoming. He did not ask too many difficult questions either. He was more curious as to why I wanted to be in sales.

Interview Questions

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Jul 9, 2015 – HR Director

I’m so happy to hear that you had a great experience with the firm and our employees. Respecting each other’s time is huge for us so we apologize for the delay in your initial interview and thank you... More

Internet Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic and easy. meet with a hiring staff. sit at a cafe and talk like a basic conversation. Drug screening upon hiring. asked to come back for a final interview to confirm job.

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I met the HR Team at my college career fair and they ended up conducting the interview right there which I found to be pretty cool. I receieved a phone call a couple days later to come in for second interview at the office. I was offered a position later in the week.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past that will help you do this job?   Answer Question

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Well I met with hr and waited to be called for the interview .For me it was an easy going interview had a couple of question but everything went well.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Apr 11, 2016 – HR Director

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist and got a call from the office manager a few days later. She seemed very enthusiastic. I already had a good idea on what they did, because I did a lot of research on their website and social media. I came in to interview with one of the Assistant Managers. She was very enthusiastic too. I went in for a second round interview as well. One thing that was different compared to other companies was that I got to shadow one of their reps for most of the day. I thought it was nice to see what I'd be doing in the entry level. The person I was with, Dan, got a sale.Everyone seemed pretty positive, which is a change from what I'm used to.

Interview Questions

• The second round was probably more difficult because I had to answer a lot more challenging questions about my last positions. Although it's more of a casual setting since you're shadowing them, so it made me feel a little more at ease compared to sitting in front of a desk. I also think they were seeing my people skills, so I tried to interact with the customers while Dan was doing the sale. Definitely more of an interactive interview. I can see why they do it that way. It probably helps see who's better with people.   Answer Question

Aug 3, 2014 – Office Manager

Welcome to the team! We're glad your enjoyed the interview process as we feel it is the best way to evaluate a candidate.

Sales and Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (Syracuse, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

This is a two interview process. First they call you to set up an interview. Once you arrive, they only interview you for 5-10 minutes and send you on your way, telling you that they'll contact you if you make it to the second round. The second interview is about 30-60minutes long and is very casual. A lot of chit chat rather than questions about skills. If you're hired (which everyone is), they call you to come in for an orientation. I went to the orientation and it was actually just a way to have a group of people fill out the new hire paper work and set up drug tests.

Interview Questions

This job is strictly a sales position (door-to-door sales to be specific) and they trick people into taking the offer. Unless you want to boost your customer service experience and nothing else, don't take this job. At the end of the day it is just a multi-level marketing scheme.

Oct 31, 2013 – HR Manager

Thank you for providing your feedback. The interview process details you provided are accurate as there is a two round interview process for our positions. The first interview is a brief preliminary... More