LTG Marketing & Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LTG Marketing & Development Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY).

Interview

1st a phone interview.
    2nd Interview with Ceo, Manny.
    3rd Interview with your leader.
    Then your call back.
    You then train for 6 days, usually they send you off on your own half way through your 6th day.

ALSO THIS IS A DOOR TO DOOR SALES POSITION. DO NOT BE MISTAKEN.

Interview Questions

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Jul 21, 2016 – HR Director

THIS IS AN OUTSIDE SALES POSITION WITH PROVIDED LEADS. DO NOT BE MISTAKEN. Yes cold calling is involved. Trust me if you have done sales before it is a world of difference from straight door to door... More

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development.

Interview

This company is youthful and bright, just slightly disorganized. Originally, I found out about this company through a job fair and the recruiting manager set me up with an interview immediately. He told me that They had an opening for a salaried, full-time Social Media Coordinator. When I got to the interview the CEO was confused about which date I was supposed to be interviewed on. As he proceeded to interview me, he informed me that there was a miscommunication and told me the only positions available were commission based door-to-door sales.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest challenge you have faced thus far in your career?   Answer Question

Was not looking for a commission based position.

May 13, 2016 – HR Director

This seems to be a whole mess of miscommunication and for that we apologize! We have never had the position your referring to available at our company. Our sincerest apologizes!

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Well I met with hr and waited to be called for the interview .For me it was an easy going interview had a couple of question but everything went well.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Apr 11, 2016 – HR Director

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

i made my first interview at the office in white plains. The staff there were very friendly. The interview was pretty basic. i would rate it an easy friendly interview. Later i asked for an interview on skype as i wasn't available around the area. The CEO was very patient with me as i had problems signing in to skype. He was very informative about the job, and was clear and honest about the salary ranges. I would say that he has very good ethics. and is very interested in maintaining a good working environment while running the business to success.

Interview Questions

• what is the best quality in you?
      what job you liked most and why?
      what job you hated most and why?
      why are you interested in working at our company?
      what do you think qualifies you for the job?
      what do you know about our company?   Answer Question

salary range for me was low, however i was informed that this is the average job salary for an entry job as a job ambassador.

Mar 28, 2016 – HR Director

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're happy you had the chance to get to know us better to see if we could be a good fit. Enjoy the job search and good luck with everything!

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I met the HR Team at my college career fair and they ended up conducting the interview right there which I found to be pretty cool. I receieved a phone call a couple days later to come in for second interview at the office. I was offered a position later in the week.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past that will help you do this job?   Answer Question

Branch Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted initially via text. I called in as spoke with one of their recruiters and we set up an interview. I interviewed with Colin who is an Assitant Manager. He broke down the position as far as sales and training goes and it sparked my interest. I got invited back for a second interview which I was afraid I wouldn't due to the amound of candidates they were looking at. I did my second interview with Bobby who is also an Assitant Manager. We spoke about my experiences and goals as well as the goals of the firm and everything just felt right. I was offered the Branch Management Trainee position a week later and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing you would change about your last job?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a preliminary telephone interview with a young lady who was very nice. Interviewed in person the following week. Despite the titles the company puts on their ads, the jobs are generally the same. Knocking on doors for Verizon Fios. I think the company is very upfront about this at the interview. Some companies are slightly more dodgy when it comes to stating that you're gonna be doing outdoor sales. The job may be for some but not for others.

Interview Questions

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Feb 24, 2016 – HR Director

I'm glad you see that integrity is important to us as we would never want to waste anyone's time. The position entitled Brand Ambassador involves representing, marketing, and selling our client... More

Sales and Marketing Executive Interview

Interview

1. Found and applied through Ziprecruiter.
    2. Correspondance with HR.
    3. Interview

Beware: No matter what title names this company chooses to decorate the positions with, this company does one thing, and one thing only: Door-to-Door sales for Verizon Fios. They will call it "direct marketing" and try to convince you that they are a real, integrated "Marketing Company". Alas, it is not the case.

Other "titles" they utilize for this Door-to-Door sales role:

"Consumer Sales and Marketing Executive"
    "Brand Ambassador"
    "Business Development Executive"

Unless you are a freshman in high school, I don't recommend taking this position seriously. Salary is entirely commission based and total compensation ranges between 26k-40k/year.

Oh, and they expect you to work 6 days/week. Truly moronic.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say you need to improve?   Answer Question

Read Above ^

Sep 17, 2015 – HR Director

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. We're glad you had the opportunity to interview since every candidate does not. We are in fact a real marketing company. During our interview process... More

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development.

Interview

Was contacted by HR for an interview. Really liked my interviewer and was eager to learn more about the office and its business. I interviewed over Skype, as I was very interested in the job and the potential opportunities related to it, but had not yet relocated to New York. Interview was very professional, and focused on my skills, knowledge, and what I could bring to the company. I liked how my interviewer focused on personal growth opportunities and work environment in my interview, as those are definitely qualities that contribute to any positive job experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say you need to improve upon most?   Answer Question

Sep 17, 2015 – HR Director

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTG Marketing & Development (White Plains, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I received a call from an employee in the company, your typical introductory phone call gathering information about where I was located, if I was looking for a job, and if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had to ask the employee for her name and the company's name, for she didn't initially say either after I answered the call and "asked how are you." I set up a phone interview late that week and was I told the CEO would be conducting the interview. I researched the company including looking at the Glassdoor comments. I was a bit hesitate, however I proceeded with the phone interview which lasted a little over twenty five minutes. The CEO was very nice and personable on the phone. After he helped me understand the position more, realizing the role had more to do with sales and less to do with what comes to mind when I think of a brand ambassador. My general understanding is that you will be selling Verizon Fios to both businesses and residents. On the website I found limited information and did't see where it stated selling to private residents. I found this company to be very prompt and respectful and although it wasn't the right fit for me, does't mean it won't be for someone else.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?
      Can you talk about your past experiences and where you are now?
      What would your previous employer say you need to improve?   Answer Question

I declined moving forward with the interviewing process mainly because I am not looking for a sales job where I am not passionate about the product I am selling.

Oct 29, 2015 – HR Director

We're glad we had the opportunity to connect! I apologize that our initial contact was a bit rocky over the phone but glad to hear your overall experience was one that you found positive.