LVI Boston Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LVI Boston Interview Questions

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LVI Boston.

Interview

They're also in Houston now

Day 1: interview with the "company owner," named Ben

Day 2: harassing small to mid business owners to buy products that could've been purchased at the official retail

Day 3: they offered you the job

The "account manager" is simply a door-to-door salesman

Interview Questions

• Say 3 things you prioriize at a job among these things (1) promotion (2) money and (3) development   Answer Question

This is definitely an MLM scheme. The only benefit is based on the sales amount, no base salary.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LVI Boston (Braintree, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

There is a 3 step interview process. The first step is just a formal interaction while the second round is a job shadow and allows the applicant and employer to decide whether this is best suited for the applicant or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you rank these three things in order? In terms of importance?   1 Answer

Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LVI Boston in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online through CareerBuilder. Was called within 24 hours to set up a preliminary interview with a hiring manager. The HR team on the phone was very supportive when I got a little confused with the directions that they had provided since I am new to the area. Had a great first meeting with their manager Ben where he really was able to answer any questions that I had as well as discuss their management training program and how they look out for their employees best interest in wanting them to grow as fast as possible which was something I thought was very impressive. The second interview was a full day out with one of their top account managers. Though this day was long it was great to see that a company really wants to paint the whole picture for you by having you spend a day in their shoes to make sure that you are cut out for it. The third interview was another 15 minute one on one where I went over my day and asked if they could clarify any questions that I might have that was not answered during the second interview. I like that they were not trying to hide anything about their company but be very upfront about who they are and what they do. Seems like a job that is completely doable as long as you have the work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Not really any hard questions. Seems almost like questions that you would be asked on a first date about just trying to get to know you and your personality and see if you would be a great fit for the personality type that they are looking for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LVI Boston (Braintree, MA).

Interview

They give you a call after finding you online and tell you they'd like to offer you a job as an important account manager, and that's it. You have no idea what the compensation is, what the hours are, what exactly you'd be doing on this job, they'll tell you all of that later they say. You show up the next morning all dressed up in fancy business attire only to realize there are five interviews ahead of you. You go into the back room with the assistant manager and he asks you some questions about yourself. He says you're very impressive! And would love to invite you back for a second interview, on the next day from 9am-5pm, not paid, to see what the job is like. You still have no idea what the job is, what you'll be doing, or how much you'll be paid. But it all seems very impressive. The next day you go out with some shmuck all day, probably with another person whose in their first week of training, in their car, driving around door to door selling office supplies. It's awkward, you have no idea what to say, you just watch him to his job and say hi to the business owners, and you're 30 to 60 minutes away from the office. With some guy you don't know. Out in the middle of nowhere. It isn't until lunch time that he pulls out his nifty little sheet explaining the "program" - that's right, the job isn't just a job, it's an "entrepreneur training program". He explains that you'll only be getting minimum wage until you get promoted to leadership. Which means, you get paid minimum wage. All leadership is, is teaching other shmucks how to do the job this guy is showing you how to do. You still get minimum wage at that point too. After he humors you for eight hours, you go back for your third interview. Surprise! They offer you a job, as they do for everybody else, because they take all they can get as a pyramid scheme. Then you spend the next week and every week after that working 7AM to 7PM with people who are unhappy to see you (the business owners that you annoy).

Interview Questions

• Memorize the page-long pitch within a day or so.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is none, you have no control over anything besides the decision to decline, which they highly manipulate and encourage you and argue with you not to do so.

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LVI Boston (Braintree, MA) in August 2014.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

Interview

Hiring process was three days. Day one: an "interview" with the office owner (basically some guy talking about himself and spouting inspirational quotes, no actual interviewing). Day two: shadowing (learning that this company is all door to door sales people) followed by an test and interview. Day three: phone call with offer.

Interview Questions

• Rank what is most important to you: good work environment, good money, or ability to advance in the workplace.   Answer Question

No interest in being a door to door salesperson.

Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LVI Boston in July 2014.

Interview

Three interview process. The first is a short 20 minute interview where you get to know more about the company and get to speak to the owner directly. He likes to play a large role in the hiring because he truly believes in being there for someone from the beginning. The second round interview is a full day interview where you get to shadow someone and see the day to day of what the account managers handle. It's like going out with a friend and having fun consulting and getting to work with customers face to face. The last round is just a short interview again with the hiring manager to discuss any further questions that you might have and discuss the opportunities that the job can create.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from all of the other applicants that are applying with us? Why should we choose you over your competition?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LVI Boston.

Interview

Reached out to them, spoke for a few minutes and I declined interview. Now I realize this sounds like a pyramid scam. I've seen them list the same jobs over and over again. I've been coming across a lot of these type of roles lately.
    Be on your guard.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult. It sounded more like they're selling me the company than me selling myself.   Answer Question

Accounting/Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LVI Boston in February 2014.

Interview

The person that handles hiring at LVI was not honest about what the job really is, or how they find interviewees.

Interview Questions

• I was contacted by HR at LVI Boston after I had applied to a position through Career Builder. When they called, I made a point to ask if it was in response to a specific job I applied to, not to my resume being posted on the site. The representative then lied to me, saying that it was about an actual application I sent in. After researching on Glassdoor, I became more suspicious that this was for some Sales job with cold-calls, and she sent me a confirmation email about the interview that mentioned a management trainee program. I called back and demanded to know what the position really was, and it couldn't have been farther from what I was looking for. So, I told her that was not what I applied for and I never went to the interview. However, I wanted to let anyone else know that they might pose as the employer who posted for another listing just to get you over there. It would've been a total waste of time.   Answer Question

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LVI Boston (Braintree, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was brief, friendly and comfortable. The owner conducted the interview and he is quiet friendly and accommodating. He values first impressions so be quick. , sharp and confident with your answers. It is required that you dress business professional for the interview, bring your resume and browse their website. I was asked to return for a second interview (full day) to see if the job is the right fit for me and I for the company. I will update how that goes.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interview lasted 2 minutes, brief and to the point   1 Answer