La Jolla Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Jolla Group

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Jolla Group (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great process, relaxed atmosphere, friendly people. Would recommend "relaxed" attire and company is very interested in personal passions. Be ready to discuss the company's background, where it is heading and innovation in your industry.

Interview Questions

• - More of a discussion interview process with emphasis on personal passions and background
      - What are your strengths
      - What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at La Jolla Group (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. I had an interview with two directors and they made me feel very comfortable. They wanted to know about me and what I could bring to the team and the company. They also wanted to know what I knew about the company, and why I wanted to work there. It was great for them to take interest in where I wanted to go with my career since I was a recent graduate. After the directors, I met some team members. Again, they wanted to get an idea of what I was about and how I could help the team. Really great interview!

Interview Questions