Lafayette Parish School System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lafayette Parish School System

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lafayette Parish School System (Lafayette, LA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interesting yet efficient process. Screening interviews first and then individual schools will call you for an interview at their schools. The first screening interview was more intimidating because you saw multiple principals during the day yet the individual interviews at the schools were more relaxed and how one would think an interview would go.

Interview Questions

• Qualifications for teaching   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lafayette Parish School System in June 2013.

Interview

Sent my resume...emailed the principals of the schools I wanted to work...human resources contacted me for interviews and told me which schools wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation with schools

Elementary Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lafayette Parish School System.

Interview

Put in application, interview with HR. Background check. If they have openings, they send you to interview with the Principal. Get a call from HR if hired

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy on life? discipline? Do you work well as a team member? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary schedule