Lake Compounce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lake Compounce Interview Questions

1.6

Games Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lake Compounce (Bristol, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I received a call from one of the managers, telling me to come in for an interview. Since it is the beginning of the season it was a group so it was not as nerve racking. We all went in, the people there went over some things about the attendant position and soon enough most of us were hired that day.

Accommodations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lake Compounce.

Interview

Very casual, he was very nice, they told me I got the job before I left. Just make sure they have your email correct, that is how they are going to tell you to come in, even if you think they already have it just make sure they have it right.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Coach Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Compounce.

Interview

Filled out paper application with questions, then sit down interview with manager

Games Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Compounce (Bristol, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

I waited there over an hour. It was a group interview with about five other people. They try to make you nervous like you won't get the job, but the only way you wouldn't get it is if you were a horrible human being.

Interview Questions

• Act out a scenario where a customer is not happy and how you handle it   1 Answer

Safety/First Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lake Compounce (Bristol, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied both in person and on the internet. Still it took them about 5 months to call. If you can get past the rude Human Resource Staff, you should be okay. I applied for Safety/First Aid, which I had years of experience in and they suggested that I apply to another dept that I knew nothing about but they needed bodies for, but I declined and insisted that I would not work out of my field. (They wanted me to be food supervisor even though I've never cooked anything in my life but had supervisory experience- very strange). Surprisingly they referred me to the safety supervisor who set up an interview. I was offered it on the spot after he told me what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to switch departments?   1 Answer

Pay rate was way too low and non negotiable.

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Compounce (Bristol, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

I went into this with theme park security experience, 4 years of college and law enforcement training. At this time, you had to submit your application in person, so I followed the directions and brought it to HR. On the spot I was interviewed by a HR assistant, not my potential dept. While she was questioning me the question "how many hours of officer training do you have?" I explained that I had both armed guard and non armed guard training, FEMA experience and a relevant degree with emergency management course work. She then told me being a security guard has nothing to do with being a security officer. . . yes you read that correctly. She had no clue the terms were even inter-changable. Then after that I had to define FEMA.... I was offered the job on the spot, ethically I couldn't stoop to that level.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to change departments on occasion (including food service or retail)?   1 Answer

It was evident no one was trained properly and had little understanding of a secure environment

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lake Compounce (Bristol, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

Look... If they call you for an interview, you basically have the job. All you need to do is be presentable and take the interview serious to just some extent, and you will have a job. It's simple. You go in there and they ask you some simple things about your personal life. As long as you are somewhat respectable, you will get the job.

Headguard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Compounce in February 2010.

Interview

You send in your application online and then they will call you in for an interview, if they like you they hire you on the spot most of the time. Everyone is great and nice you can ask them anything. After you get the job then you have to sign up for classes that you need to take before you start work. they will also train you on everything you need to know.