Lamar Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 28, 2017

2.0

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

A waste of time. The interviewer said they would not have contacted me based on my resume, but decided to contact me only because they liked my cover letter.

Intern Interview

Interview

I reached out to them if they needed any interns. They responded and I got an interview. It was one interview. The next week I followed up with them and I got the job.

Graphic Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Erie, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with sales manager at Eat N Park next state over. Had a nice easy going conversation about the company and all the perks that come with the job. A week later, I met with my department manager soon after accepting the position offer. Very easy going and mostly talked about job experience in the field.

Interview Questions

• What kind of relationship do you want with a boss.   1 Answer

Real Estate Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Bridgeport, WV) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called the next day for an interview. It lasted about an hour. He was very upfront and said he had a lot of good candidates for the position. Called in for a second interview with another standard set of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Call interview for about an hour.
    Flew out to Vegas for in person interview, it was two days and I shawdowed people in the office.
    It was a fun experience I got to hang out with current account executives and was able to go on appointments and meetings with them. They also took me to a great restaraunt on the Las Vegas Strip.

Installation Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very professional interview. You are interviewed by operations manager and the general manager. Not uncomfortable whatsoever. The management not only talks about the job and your attributes but most importantly they try and get to know you for the individual that you are. They don't discriminate against anything. They are very open and very honest from the interview until today.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Went well. Spoke with everyone at the company and was happy with their attentiveness. Would recommend this company to friend. I look forward to a successful run at this company for years to clme

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview. The second interview was at a local law firm and it was with the sales manager and GM. Very laid back and easy to navigate through.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had applied online and gotten a call back about a week later. The phone interview is fairly easy and common like most phone interviews. Asks about your education, your personality, your work experience and goals in life. The in person interview was conducted at the corporate office and was with an Account manager and one other employee and was a very relaxed but professional interview. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult time in your life and how you dealt with it in a positive way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

A very thorough interview process. Interviewed with two hiring managers. Asked lots of questions about background, sales techniques, three role play scenarios. It was a great learning experience and very positive. Was offered the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation! Take it or leave it. It's an amazing compensation package though.