Lamar Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lamar Advertising Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.0

Intern Interview

Interview

I reached out to them if they needed any interns. They responded and I got an interview. It was one interview. The next week I followed up with them and I got the job.

Real Estate Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Bridgeport, WV) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called the next day for an interview. It lasted about an hour. He was very upfront and said he had a lot of good candidates for the position. Called in for a second interview with another standard set of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Call interview for about an hour.
    Flew out to Vegas for in person interview, it was two days and I shawdowed people in the office.
    It was a fun experience I got to hang out with current account executives and was able to go on appointments and meetings with them. They also took me to a great restaraunt on the Las Vegas Strip.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Went well. Spoke with everyone at the company and was happy with their attentiveness. Would recommend this company to friend. I look forward to a successful run at this company for years to clme

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview. The second interview was at a local law firm and it was with the sales manager and GM. Very laid back and easy to navigate through.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had applied online and gotten a call back about a week later. The phone interview is fairly easy and common like most phone interviews. Asks about your education, your personality, your work experience and goals in life. The in person interview was conducted at the corporate office and was with an Account manager and one other employee and was a very relaxed but professional interview. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult time in your life and how you dealt with it in a positive way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

A very thorough interview process. Interviewed with two hiring managers. Asked lots of questions about background, sales techniques, three role play scenarios. It was a great learning experience and very positive. Was offered the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation! Take it or leave it. It's an amazing compensation package though.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising.

Interview

easy apply through the website, Standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. went through my portfolio, they asked questions about each piece and basic skill set questions, how I worked with a teach and so on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Filled out online application, promptly received an initial phone interview, met with hiring supervisor the following week, professional yet relaxed interview. Straightforward interview with about ten canned questions the lead up intrduction actually lasted longer than the battery of questions

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to a potential client that says they need time to think about it   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lamar Advertising (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2013.

Interview

Most of the interview questions are behavioral questions