Lambton College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lambton College Interview Questions

Interviews at Lambton College

1.9

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Changchun, Jilin (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lambton College (Changchun, Jilin (China)) in April 2012.

Interview

I was a student and did not have any interviews before. It was just an interview for enrolling in the international program of the school. The interview is easy. Just some basic questions. Nothing special.

PhD Candidate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lambton College.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, just some common questions were asked, but the salary was low, so I refused. I don't know exactly how it would be to work for them.

Work Study Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lambton College (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I came in and was given questions to look at, they were good interview questions, and it was nice to be able to look at them first. The interviewers were very friendly and communicated quickly.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lambton College (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

i was selected for an interview based on my exceptional performance in the classroom. i did a computer test asking about situational customer related questions then i had an interview with the tutor coordinator and was hired all within a week.

Interview Questions

• name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lambton College (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process is very simple and please find below snapshot of the entire process.

1 HR Interview :- basic to go through your profile
    2 Manager and Group Interview :- It would be 2-3 people asking situation based questions
    3 Background Check
    4 Offer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lambton College (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview with a prof and someone in management at the college. They want to know your volunteer experience, what you have done outside of just your typical 9-5. Once you get through the first interview they may have you interview in a group panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you've done outside of work+school   1 Answer

ESports Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lambton College (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

First 15 minutes they put you in a room with a book of questions they will "potentially" ask you. There were maybe 10 questions.

Next you go into the room with around 10 people and give your 10 minute presentation on the topic that HR told you to prepare for a month in advance.

Finally, the interviewers go around the room and ask you questions - all of which were the exact questions in the binder.

The issue is that all of the questions in the binder were the exact points that were provided by HR to focus on a month ago. Even though all of these questions were already answered in the powerpoint presentation, the interviewers still ask them - learning no new information.

They never asked a single questions about yourself or past work experience, only what would you would do in the role. The interview is made for people to go up and regurgitate information. There is almost no thinking on the spot or holding actual dialogue.

Interview Questions

• How would you use the eSports arena to create additional income for Lambton College   1 Answer