LanceSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2018

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Lancesoft is a contract agency, so the interview was over the phone, just to confirm details on my resume. A They asked a few general questions and to get an idea of whether I would be dependable and to make sure I knew the commute distance and that it would not be a problem.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to speak about some things I had accomplished at my last job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I probably should have negotiated. They offered to match my previous salary and I accepted.

Statistician Interview

Interview

The whole interview process was at par. I had a phone interview first which involved standard questions about my past experiences, my programming efficacy and relocation preference. I also had a phone interview with the client and a practical exercise in programming.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a f2f interview with client company. they litrally asked me questions about each and every word on my resume. I had a panel of 4 for my interview. chale ge was to answer a question as well as listen to the next question. The questions were asked very rapidly. my 45 min interview was crazy exhausting.

Business Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LanceSoft in March 2013.

Interview

I was asked the most bizarre questions. She went over my resume and asked how long the commute was to each of my previous positions. Regarding the position I was applying for, I was asked if I would be driving or taking public transportation--there is no public transportation in this area! I was also asked if I could prove that I had a BA. Before the interview with their client, they had me speak with someone who would advise me what would be discussed on the interview. The person had no clue about the position and what it involved, so the call was a waste of time. When I asked questions, I was told to google to answer. After interviewing with their client, the recruiter did not reply to my emails or phone calls so I am assuming that I didn't get the position. Also, the hourly rate was agreed to, and then they lowered it right before the client interview.

Interview Questions

• After stating that the work location was within a reasonable commuting distance, I was asked if I would be willing to interview in person. Duh.   Answer Question

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of interviews, complete background check, very thorough. As a contract employee, I was interviewed by several LanceSoft HR and by the company I now work for. I must say it was rather arduous, but well worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered above my asking salary and I took it.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LanceSoft.

Interview

This company is quite shady and will harass you with phone calls, at anytime of day, continuously, even if you ask for email only. They'll talk over you just to get their commission. Won't negotiate wage though they have the power to. Communication between departments is abysmal. The process to get a contract position for a low wage, not a CAREER, is lengthy and repetitive, submitting the same SENSITIVE information twice, via website and then email. Why? Well, according to them, they don't trust candidates are telling the truth regarding US citizenship. Never again.

Interview Questions

• Past work experience, if I had a mode of transportation, etc.   Answer Question

The harass you with phone calls after you get the offer and only want your social security number.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LanceSoft.

Interview

I got a call from one of their recruiters, informing me about a position. The interviewer was rude and also tried to convince me that the amount that they were willing to pay me (less than $50,000 a year) was a competitive rate, i kindly told him that i was not interested in that position.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Reston, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call shortly after replying to a recruiter email. Briefly went over the position, pay, and was supposed to schedule an in-person interview for the following week. The recruited asked if I would be able to meet next week, but no date, just asked "If I gave you less than days notice, could you meet?" Extremely unprofessional. Was also supposed to be emailed with the Job ID# after the initial phone call, but never received it. Recruiting staff seemed to be extremely under-prepared and non-responsive to emails after numerous contacts. Pay discussed for the position was extremely under-paid for the position title (compared to local and national average - both salary-based and hourly). Also does not include benefits and pay does not factor in additional employee spending for insurance(s).

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Morgantown, WV) in October 2014.

Interview

I very brief telephone interview. They reviewed what was stated on your resume and if you could fulfill the job requirements they are searching to fill. They do ask if you mind them reformatting your resume, if you are selected as a candidate for the position. It was a quick call, approximately 5 minutes. They over viewed the position and expanded on major points of the position. Once I was selected for an interview by the actual company I was to work for, I was scheduled for another interview. This was approximately 30 minutes, but mostly follow up questions in regards to my prior experiences.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions centered around your resume, stated job position experiences, and can you in fact do what you state. They also ask questions about skills that are directed to the job opening you applied to.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Richmond, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy ; lots of paperwork ; they are prompt with communication (slightly annoying) they revamp your resume very nicely and send additional copy to take to in-person interview. Very helpful with assisting with paperwork. They are easy to reach via email/ phone.

Interview Questions

• Work experience ; years of experience; your interest; how comfortable you are in your field. Willingness to try something new. Education background; opportunities to advance your career ; special training or certifications in career path.   1 Answer