LanceSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LanceSoft Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.3

NONE Interview

Interview

I was contacted in regards to a job three times in a 24 hour time frame. Upon calling the recruiter I told him I was not interested in this position and asked that he quit sending me emails. The only response I got was him asking me if I had A+ certification. His English was poor and I'm pretty sure the only words he understood were yes and no. I wouldn't work for this company if I was eating out of a trash can while living on the streets.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a very quick interview very fast I actually interviewed twice with two different managers and HR manager and payroll manager it was awesome. They ask me about whether or not I picked up things quickly? what was my educational background like?

Interview Questions

• they asked me if I was qualified to do the job. they asked me about previous work experience.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Reston, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call shortly after replying to a recruiter email. Briefly went over the position, pay, and was supposed to schedule an in-person interview for the following week. The recruited asked if I would be able to meet next week, but no date, just asked "If I gave you less than days notice, could you meet?" Extremely unprofessional. Was also supposed to be emailed with the Job ID# after the initial phone call, but never received it. Recruiting staff seemed to be extremely under-prepared and non-responsive to emails after numerous contacts. Pay discussed for the position was extremely under-paid for the position title (compared to local and national average - both salary-based and hourly). Also does not include benefits and pay does not factor in additional employee spending for insurance(s).

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of interviews, complete background check, very thorough. As a contract employee, I was interviewed by several LanceSoft HR and by the company I now work for. I must say it was rather arduous, but well worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered above my asking salary and I took it.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LanceSoft.

Interview

I got a call from one of their recruiters, informing me about a position. The interviewer was rude and also tried to convince me that the amount that they were willing to pay me (less than $50,000 a year) was a competitive rate, i kindly told him that i was not interested in that position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Lancesoft is a contract agency, so the interview was over the phone, just to confirm details on my resume. A They asked a few general questions and to get an idea of whether I would be dependable and to make sure I knew the commute distance and that it would not be a problem.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to speak about some things I had accomplished at my last job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I probably should have negotiated. They offered to match my previous salary and I accepted.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Norfolk, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The Interview was over the phone, it took around 5 min. no big questions just a review of the resume and my salary expectations. They just asked me why did I left my last job and a few questions in regards of my achievements, the position requirements were over my resume but the said it was o.k. since the company marks all their preferences as requirement.

Interview Questions

• the type of the contract, and the duration of the contract.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Morgantown, WV) in October 2014.

Interview

I very brief telephone interview. They reviewed what was stated on your resume and if you could fulfill the job requirements they are searching to fill. They do ask if you mind them reformatting your resume, if you are selected as a candidate for the position. It was a quick call, approximately 5 minutes. They over viewed the position and expanded on major points of the position. Once I was selected for an interview by the actual company I was to work for, I was scheduled for another interview. This was approximately 30 minutes, but mostly follow up questions in regards to my prior experiences.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions centered around your resume, stated job position experiences, and can you in fact do what you state. They also ask questions about skills that are directed to the job opening you applied to.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Middleton, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

First phone with the agency, then phone and onsite with the client and finally the drug test in the my area. All went very smoothly as this is the first time working with an agency on this opportunity. There were no surprises throughout the whole process. It was very positive interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime or weekend work?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very hard to understand the woman that called me. She had to spell every letter of ever word out for me to understand her. Her English was very bad and I am pretty sure she was not located in VA, but rather India. I ended up having to hang up on her as she became unprofessional and was getting impatient with me. I would ask her a question in English and she would answer to the total opposite of what I asked her. I spoke with a male from HR and he spoke and understand English and was very polite. We could not locate the information, so I just gave up. Please hire people that can speak and understand English clearly enough to communicate and properly represent 125k+ individuals.

Interview Questions

• What company do you work for?   1 Answer