LanceSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LanceSoft Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2018

2.3

Statistician Interview

Interview

The whole interview process was at par. I had a phone interview first which involved standard questions about my past experiences, my programming efficacy and relocation preference. I also had a phone interview with the client and a practical exercise in programming.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Richmond, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy ; lots of paperwork ; they are prompt with communication (slightly annoying) they revamp your resume very nicely and send additional copy to take to in-person interview. Very helpful with assisting with paperwork. They are easy to reach via email/ phone.

Interview Questions

• Work experience ; years of experience; your interest; how comfortable you are in your field. Willingness to try something new. Education background; opportunities to advance your career ; special training or certifications in career path.   1 Answer

Pharmacovigilance Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Horsham, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of telephonic interview process,
    First round is Manager round and second round head of department.
    If telephonic round are success then we will get the background verification where it takes two types first one is drug test and second one criminal data base test if everything goes well then we will get specific joining date.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LanceSoft.

Interview

This company is quite shady and will harass you with phone calls, at anytime of day, continuously, even if you ask for email only. They'll talk over you just to get their commission. Won't negotiate wage though they have the power to. Communication between departments is abysmal. The process to get a contract position for a low wage, not a CAREER, is lengthy and repetitive, submitting the same SENSITIVE information twice, via website and then email. Why? Well, according to them, they don't trust candidates are telling the truth regarding US citizenship. Never again.

Interview Questions

• Past work experience, if I had a mode of transportation, etc.   Answer Question

The harass you with phone calls after you get the offer and only want your social security number.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I would definitely work with LanceSoft. The hiring process was done by email so everything was made very easy. The hiring went very fast and I was on site at the new job within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a f2f interview with client company. they litrally asked me questions about each and every word on my resume. I had a panel of 4 for my interview. chale ge was to answer a question as well as listen to the next question. The questions were asked very rapidly. my 45 min interview was crazy exhausting.

NONE Interview

Interview

I was contacted in regards to a job three times in a 24 hour time frame. Upon calling the recruiter I told him I was not interested in this position and asked that he quit sending me emails. The only response I got was him asking me if I had A+ certification. His English was poor and I'm pretty sure the only words he understood were yes and no. I wouldn't work for this company if I was eating out of a trash can while living on the streets.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Reston, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call shortly after replying to a recruiter email. Briefly went over the position, pay, and was supposed to schedule an in-person interview for the following week. The recruited asked if I would be able to meet next week, but no date, just asked "If I gave you less than days notice, could you meet?" Extremely unprofessional. Was also supposed to be emailed with the Job ID# after the initial phone call, but never received it. Recruiting staff seemed to be extremely under-prepared and non-responsive to emails after numerous contacts. Pay discussed for the position was extremely under-paid for the position title (compared to local and national average - both salary-based and hourly). Also does not include benefits and pay does not factor in additional employee spending for insurance(s).

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a very quick interview very fast I actually interviewed twice with two different managers and HR manager and payroll manager it was awesome. They ask me about whether or not I picked up things quickly? what was my educational background like?

Interview Questions

• they asked me if I was qualified to do the job. they asked me about previous work experience.   1 Answer

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LanceSoft (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of interviews, complete background check, very thorough. As a contract employee, I was interviewed by several LanceSoft HR and by the company I now work for. I must say it was rather arduous, but well worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered above my asking salary and I took it.