LanceSoft Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
LanceSoft Chairman and CEO Ram Karuppusamy
Ram Karuppusamy

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Overall a good company to work with" (in 11 reviews)

• "It's has excellent work environment than Any other company" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Thus far there have been no cons" (in 10 reviews)

• "Hard to understand language barrier especially phone conversations" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Excellent Consulting Firm"

Current Employee - Senior Contracts Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Contracts Manager

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing but good experience working for the folks at LanceSoft.
    They have always paid me on time.
    Their representatives have always been polite and willing to answer my questions promptly.
    I've been working for a chemical company Client through LanceSoft for over a year now. The assignment has been challenging, working with excellent engineering and management staff. Just prior to my 1 year anniversary, I requested a modest pay increase, consistent with the current consulting labor market, and they helped me to obtain the Client's approval.
    I recommend LanceSoft as a good employer for experienced independent consultants.
    Benefits and health insurance available for those who want them, but I don't. I have health insurance through my wife's employer.

Cons

No real cons encountered. New hire paperwork something more than my usual job assignment, but I expect that is due to the chemical company Client, who is very tight on confidentiality requirements and confidentiality / disclosure agreements.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and be flexible with your consultants as appropriate !

"NOT recommended..."

I have been working at LanceSoft (More than 10 years)

Pros

Nothing to offer....zero benefits...no one responds to your questions...STAY AWAY!!!

Cons

Many...no one helps you...stay away guys...speaking from 10+ years experience staying with them...struck because of GC RUT...

"What??"

Current Employee - To-be Office Assistant in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - To-be Office Assistant in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Personable, sure. If you consider talking to a brand new person every time.

Cons

They contacted me off Indeed and said I was a perfect match to work as an office assistant with their client UPS. After calling them and confirming my interest, they said I'd get a call from the employer to schedule an interview within the next week. I waited until then and got a call from them instead, stating "I didn't need an interview because the employer took one look at my resume and decided it wasn't necessary. I was hired." So I proceeded to fill out onboarding documents and got all the way to the start date. Never got a call from LanceSoft or UPS themselves confirming a date. I show up to the confirmed location on the previously mentioned start date and, their HR said they never heard of me?? The office assistant position was filled?? And all positions within UPS absolutely require an interview?? I call and discuss the issue with LanceSoft.

I get an email a day later, I'm ready to start at UPS! For a night time audit 4am to 9am. What????????? Emailed them and expressed my confusion and disinterest in the random position. Haven't heard from them since.

Advice to Management

If I didn't have to speak to a brand new person every single time, it would have probably eliminated the miscommunication and confusion. Wow.

"Stay away. Very unprofessional."

Former Employee - Production & Inventory Control Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Production & Inventory Control Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Promised full time but only got a contract job. Jumped through hoops for two weeks, then recruiter wouldn't answer calls or emails. Very unprofessional.

"None"

Pros

I haven't worked in this company

Cons

I am not an employee, but I have been receiving emails with job descriptions from past 4 months. I keep emailing them that I am not interested and would like to be removed of their list. No body cares, they just keep sending more emails about job opportunities. I am sure whoever reading this review might think, why do you have to write a review instead of spamming their emails. I don't see a point as in why wouldn't a HR find time to remove me from their job seekers list when they have time to sent 4-5 emails a day about job openings.

Advice to Management

Please don't just hire an HR for name sake, it would be nice if they can be more professional.

6. "Associate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Pros

Best agency I have definately recommend to a friend.

Cons

They have soft voice for calls.

"SCAM"

I worked at LanceSoft full-time

Pros

Can't think of any. I thought they got me a phone interview with a cellular operator, but now I think that it was bogus!

Cons

This company is unprofessional and unethical! They are a SCAM + PHISHING organization. I signed an employment contract, but then was pressured to sign lots of documents without seeing the attachments. I would not and they insulted + lied to me over the phone and in emails. I was never paid and had to move a 1000 miles to the work location only to find out it was bogus! I am out a lot of money because of them. Do not associate with them in any way shape or form!

Advice to Management

Close shop!

"Speak English"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is great
    They respond to emails and calls very quickly
    They what they can to help you

Cons

I have yet to speak to anyone at LanceSoft that can speak English well. It is very common that I am not able to understand them in text and on the phone.

Advice to Management

Please hire locally.

9. "Chemist II"

Former Employee - Analytical Chemist in Elizabeth, NJ
    Former Employee - Analytical Chemist in Elizabeth, NJ

I worked at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Few employees are very professional and are helpful. Very organised with payments.

Cons

Have to place a request a number of times before it gets fulfilled. Some employees do not care about their clients. Always have to cc HR to get things done.

"Lancesoft Support Team"

Current Employee - CLS Quality Engineer in Phenix City, AL
    Current Employee - CLS Quality Engineer in Phenix City, AL

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The support from the Lancesoft group was an immense part of my securing my current position. I was provided interview coaching, review of the company's background and encouragement at a very sincere level. That was what pushed me to give my utmost in the interview. I was chosen and I am truly happy with my choice of Lancesoft and the company I serve.

Cons

Thus far there have been no cons.

Advice to Management

Maintain the level of enthusiastic support that secured me this position.