LanceSoft Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
LanceSoft Chairman and CEO Ram Karuppusamy
Ram Karuppusamy

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Overall a good company to work with" (in 10 reviews)

• "Overall the company has a great work environment where people feel valued and appreciated" (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Thus far there have been no cons" (in 10 reviews)

• "Hard to understand language barrier especially phone conversations" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Quality Engineer - II"

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked with Lancesoft for the past 3 years and have had a nice experience. The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with (recruiters, HR) were amazing. HR was extremely understanding and have assigned an "Employee Engagement Partner" to each employee to support as the primary point of contact pertaining to queries or concerns regarding paychecks, timesheets, expense etc. The recruiters are very prompt and knowledgeable. Overall the company has a great work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Cons

None really - I have worked at other companies and this is by a mile the best.

Advice to Management

The involvement shown is motivational. Keep it going.

2. "Good Recruiting Company in Herndon, VA"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Rockville, MD

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I got a job in a Biotech company that I had been looking to get in.
    Good pay. People are nice.
    My recruiter, delivery manager, and human asset management group are very professional.
    Overall, I like working with the company.

Cons

Most people have been nice and helpful.
    I only have experienced 2 people that didn't communicate effectively. But all was solved.

3. "Analyst"

I worked at LanceSoft full-time

Pros

Transparency, Visa Process, Timely payroll

Cons

Not much benefits, Management not interested in employee development

"Is this a scame"

Pros

unclear if this is a real agency but seems to run like one

Cons

Seems to steal info and mislead

Advice to Management

Be a real company and if you're in India then don't lie to people and tell them you're in Maryland. Shame!!!

5. "QA"

I worked at LanceSoft full-time

Pros

Exceptional pay, distance of travel local.

Cons

The company really cared for their employees.

Advice to Management

Assignment ended prematurely, was laid off and no communication between their client and their company. Need better communication skills between the employer in their client.

6. "Excellent Consulting Firm"

Current Employee - Senior Contracts Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Contracts Manager

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing but good experience working for the folks at LanceSoft.
    They have always paid me on time.
    Their representatives have always been polite and willing to answer my questions promptly.
    I've been working for a chemical company Client through LanceSoft for over a year now. The assignment has been challenging, working with excellent engineering and management staff. Just prior to my 1 year anniversary, I requested a modest pay increase, consistent with the current consulting labor market, and they helped me to obtain the Client's approval.
    I recommend LanceSoft as a good employer for experienced independent consultants.
    Benefits and health insurance available for those who want them, but I don't. I have health insurance through my wife's employer.

Cons

No real cons encountered. New hire paperwork something more than my usual job assignment, but I expect that is due to the chemical company Client, who is very tight on confidentiality requirements and confidentiality / disclosure agreements.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and be flexible with your consultants as appropriate !

"NOT recommended..."

I have been working at LanceSoft (More than 10 years)

Pros

Nothing to offer....zero benefits...no one responds to your questions...STAY AWAY!!!

Cons

Many...no one helps you...stay away guys...speaking from 10+ years experience staying with them...struck because of GC RUT...

"What??"

Current Employee - To-be Office Assistant in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - To-be Office Assistant in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Personable, sure. If you consider talking to a brand new person every time.

Cons

They contacted me off Indeed and said I was a perfect match to work as an office assistant with their client UPS. After calling them and confirming my interest, they said I'd get a call from the employer to schedule an interview within the next week. I waited until then and got a call from them instead, stating "I didn't need an interview because the employer took one look at my resume and decided it wasn't necessary. I was hired." So I proceeded to fill out onboarding documents and got all the way to the start date. Never got a call from LanceSoft or UPS themselves confirming a date. I show up to the confirmed location on the previously mentioned start date and, their HR said they never heard of me?? The office assistant position was filled?? And all positions within UPS absolutely require an interview?? I call and discuss the issue with LanceSoft.

I get an email a day later, I'm ready to start at UPS! For a night time audit 4am to 9am. What????????? Emailed them and expressed my confusion and disinterest in the random position. Haven't heard from them since.

Advice to Management

If I didn't have to speak to a brand new person every single time, it would have probably eliminated the miscommunication and confusion. Wow.

"Stay away. Very unprofessional."

Former Employee - Production & Inventory Control Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Production & Inventory Control Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at LanceSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Promised full time but only got a contract job. Jumped through hoops for two weeks, then recruiter wouldn't answer calls or emails. Very unprofessional.

"None"

Pros

I haven't worked in this company

Cons

I am not an employee, but I have been receiving emails with job descriptions from past 4 months. I keep emailing them that I am not interested and would like to be removed of their list. No body cares, they just keep sending more emails about job opportunities. I am sure whoever reading this review might think, why do you have to write a review instead of spamming their emails. I don't see a point as in why wouldn't a HR find time to remove me from their job seekers list when they have time to sent 4-5 emails a day about job openings.

Advice to Management

Please don't just hire an HR for name sake, it would be nice if they can be more professional.