Lancer Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lancer Hospitality Interview Questions

1.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality.

Interview

Had a phone interview then had 3 in person interviews with multiple people.
    first in person interview was 10 min then each one got longer last one was about 30-45 min

Interview Questions

• what do you know about lancer?   1 Answer

Web Developer/Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Sent in resume and cover letter. Received a call several days later requesting an interview. Came in for the interview and discussed the job with the senior programmer. We talked about ongoing projects, my website and growing skills. Then talked with HR representative for a few minutes about benefits, qualifications, and other miscellaneous topics. I was then told a 2nd interview would take place if I was called back.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my level of experience with several programming languages.   Answer Question

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Tacoma, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fast & I was imediately hired. She said I don't know why we woulden't hire you. I started the following week. From then i sudden hated the job because of how many tasks they had me do at a time. There were so many customers i barely had time to breathe. Overall it wasn't that bad, but it also wasn't that fun either.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Cafe Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Gresham, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an informal interview with the regional manager it went well and I got the job I was the only one that was interviewed so I guess that helped my chances

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick to respond to your application. Manager interviewing me was good. Interviewer kind of didn't want to tell me about the benefits and there was no HR. Quick and easy process, simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends and extended hours?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

If you have a smile and a pulse, they will hire you. Even if you show up like you rolled out of bed, if you can count to 5, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Lancer   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Tacoma, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very quick and simple questions. Not much of an interview honestly. short and brief and was told what to get to complete my uniform. Just don't stress and keep an open mind.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in the next year? How will you benefit the company? Are you willing to advance?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure that you let them know that you are more than willing to learn as much as possible. The more cross training you get, the more valuable you will become with the chance of better hours over time. Started as just a cleaner, learned Casio, cashier, food expo, and barista. Along the way I also got into catering, very hard work but slightly better pay.

Corporate Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality in March 2014.

Interview

Process was pretty normal. I responded to an ad on craigslist and heard back that same day to set up an interview. I had two interviews and was not kept waiting for long on the job offer which was nice. They were also very flexible and understanding about my start date with leaving my other job.

Interview Questions

• The first question via email was about expected pay, I brushed it off with a generic answer and they kept coming back with it which I thought was really odd. I feel like they could have at least given me a better understanding of the role and the company before being forced to answer that question- I also feel like it made me "low-ball" myself and I ended up with a lower pay than I would like to have at this point.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as they gave me what I had asked for (which was already low) and I felt like it would be weird to ask for one level of pay, be given it, and then counteroffer.

IT Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Mendota Heights, MN) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online to the position post. I was contacted within 24 hours of applying. I had a initial interview and prescreen a day or two later. After interviewing with the IT director and the company owner, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If one is to interview with GB, prepare to review your entire resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lowball offer to salary range.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied on my college job website and they replied back with an email about an interview. The interview was straightforward. I met up with the manager and he said the job is very easy.