Langland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Langland

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Online application form, telephone interview followed by assessment day with 5 other candidates. Day included interview (2 interviewers), technical tests including proof reading and brief exercise and marketing analysis presentation to a panel.

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was considered, well communicated and actually rather enjoyable! I initially got in touch with my CV and covering letter. They requested a few more examples of my work before offering me an initial interview. After this, I was given a written assessment for which I had a week to complete. Finally, I was invited to meet more members of the team. The whole process was professional and warm and I was over the moon to receive a job offer. I'm three weeks in and have loved every minute.

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Shown a company presentation and shown around offices, then given a proofreading test. No actual interview at this stage. Didn't pass the test, but received very limited feedback. I was given my final score (through recruiter) but no indication of what specific errors I made.

People Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Langland in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was really friendly and easy-going, it took around 3 weeks from interview to offer! There was an exercise involved but nothing difficult and the questions were all relative. Probably one of the best interviews I have had when it comes to feeling welcomed and relaxed. There was also a tour of the agency which was the cherry on top!

Altogether a great interview experience which resulted in joining a fantastic team and company!

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview - 1 to 1 - with line manager and I think HR. Poor quality of interviewer.- lacked confidence and ability to sell the company. Left thinking how can they assess me from that?Long delay in feedback and decision

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Informal and relaxed. Bit slow to get back to me. Seemed unstructured and a bit made up and amateur in approach. Seemed unsure what they were looking for. Try a bit too hard at pretending to be a main ad agency! Bit small and provincial in outlook

Interview Questions

Better offer from an agency in London and better salary and career opportunity. More creative agency too than I think Langland and healthcare agency.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South East England, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position through a recruiter and was offered an interview a day later in Langlands offices in Windsor with their in-house recruiter. There was also a proofreading test after the interview. Really nice offices, brilliant location and lovely people, I think they realised that I wasn't overly sure on the AE role and ideally want to be a medical writer so it didn't work out. The next steps would have been an assessment centre and then an interview with someone more senior in the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe about my self, what I would bring to the company and the role and then we went through my CV step by step and was asked about what experiences and skills I have gained in each thing I have done.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online with a CV and cover letter. Quick response time by phone and email. Interviewed by a senior account executive and a secretary who was taking notes.
    Received an answer within a week but very poor feedback on how the interview went, areas for improvement. All feedback was very positive which left me wondering why I wasn't asked to attend the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Future plans and aspirations, university experiences, skills and qualities pertinent to the role   1 Answer