Lanier Parking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lanier Parking Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dacula, GA

Interview

Weird. Conference room full of people. Seemed like all the senior management in the company. Odd. No explanation of project they had in mind. After the first question I realized they had contacted me to fish for information.

Interview Questions

• First question ruined my impression of the company.
      "Tell us something we don't know?"   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lanier Parking (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was very engaging. There were several steps in the process, but, overall, I got a great feel for the type of environment and culture this company has to offer.

Interview Questions

i received a counteroffer from a different company.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lanier Parking (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

This group interview was an easy process, not too difficult. The questions were straight-forward, which didn't require critical thought. Each interviewer asked routine questions about previous work experience as it related to the position at hand. The tone of the interview was inviting and the interviewers weren't intimidating with the delivery of their questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself and your work background.   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Cashier/Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lanier Parking (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call after about a week from applying. The interview was more of a "let me tell you about the position". Interviewer was very polite. Waited a week for background check to come back and received a call to come in and fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lanier Parking (Roanoke, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was formal but inviting. The questions were situational and very relevant. The employer was very friendly and kind. They listened and truly seemed to care about the answers I was giving.

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lanier Parking (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

It is a standard part-time job interview. Basic questions and a background check. They emphasize your driving record and they also test you to see if you can drive a manual car.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was willing to work weekends and holidays.   1 Answer

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lanier Parking (Knoxville, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

I was brought in a week after applying. The process was quick. The interview was a one-on-one with the manager at the particular location I was applying for. It was very relaxed and casual. More of a conversation that an interview.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightsville Beach, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lanier Parking (Wrightsville Beach, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of a 30 minute phone call. The interviewer was pleasant but did not seem to have much knowledge of the actual job position; nor common industry lingo. Interviewer was physically located 3 states away from job position.

Interview Questions

• Tell my of a challenge at work that you were able to overcome and how you approached that challenge.   Answer Question