Laser Quest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laser Quest Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laser Quest

Marshal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Quest.

Interview

You go through a 3 step process of interviewing. I interviewing with the General Manager of the center then I did a similar type of interview with one of the centers regular managers as well as an audition of sorts where I had to have the briefing memorized and I had to do the briefing for the GM

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Laser Quest in April 2016.

Interview

You have to go through 3 interviews. You apply online, and then wait for the call to see if they're interested in you. Once they'll call you, they'll immediately do a phone interview which questions are basic questions just to get to know you a little bit. If they like you, they'll invite you to a one on one interview with the manager and then a third interview which is also one on one. All situation questions by the way. You also have to perform something in front of the managers which is called "briefing". They'll give you a copy and you have to at least familiarize it. It is to get an idea of how you speak. To see if you're shy or not because they want someone who can speak in public without a problem.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Quest (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Phone interview and two in person. They asked for you to preform a memorized script as well. Overall very easy. Background check took the longest which was about three weeks in total. They use STARS as the base for all of their questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you saw someone doing something against company policy, what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laser Quest (Knoxville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

There are three interviews. You will do a phone interview and two interviews with the managing staff. The phone interview is mostly just basic questions about you. The two other interviews include a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you have helped someone?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Quest.

Interview

There were three interviews that took place when I applied from out of state. I got a phone call from a manager to ask me some basic questions, then I had an in-person interview with the same manager, and then I had ANOTHER in-person interview with the General Manager. It was actually a pretty long process for a basic, easy job.

Interview Questions

• Honestly there weren't any. They were standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. You start off at minimum wage with a $0.15 raise after 90 days. And that's it. Oh and you're only allowed to work 25 hours a week.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Laser Quest in August 2014.

Interview

I first got called a 5 min phone interview(august 28th), then was offered a in person interview, then an audition (for mission control), and 5 mins after that I was offered a 2nd interview. They ask you questions like what would you do? (Actual Ex) "When was a time you mis-communicated with someone and how did you solve it." I had 30 questions like that 15 in the 1st interview the other 15 at the 2nd interview..I was told that they would contact my references and after a week and a half later, was called about them and was offered employment(sept 23). Now dealing with background check which takes forever.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Quest (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The entire process was 3 interviews long. First was the initial face to face, at the same time I turned in my application and conducted by the Center Manager, followed one week later by an interview with the District Manager, and lastly by the General Manager. This final interview was just a couple of days after the District Manager Interview.

Interview Questions

• "What experiences do you have that make you want to be in the entertainment industry?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much in the ways of negotiation. Set wages predetermined per what position you take.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Quest.

Interview

had some friends who worked there and it seemed fun, so I submitted an app
    was invited for a group "meet" to help narrow the pool of applicants down, made sure I stood out to the management
    invited to first interview, manager loved me and said they'd definitely invite me for a second interview
    i knew at the second I was hired before I was even told I was 'cause the general manager started chatting with me about his daughters

Interview Questions

• don't really remember, probably something about ethics - like reporting a friend doing something bad i.e. cheating   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Laser Quest (Canton, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

1. Phone interview with basic questions, just to get an idea of how you speak.
    2. In person interview consisting of many situational questions. You had to respond with a time you were in the situation. (ie: Sometimes customers may be displeased with their experience. Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy person, and how the situation ended)
    3. In person interview with the General Manager, asks similar questions to the first in person interview. After a shorter round of questions, you are required to do the "briefing" in front of the General Manager. Don't be too nervous, as they are just looking for how you speak, not how well you know the briefing itself.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes customers may be displeased with their experience. Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy person.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Laser Quest (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

They do two interviews. During both interviews they ask a lot of situation-type questions. At the end of each interview they give you time to ask questions. They interviews are very kind and are not intimidating at all. They make it feel more like a conversation than an interview for those who are having first-time interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you did something you were not proud of and how did you handle it.   Answer Question