Launch Digital Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Launch Digital Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Launch Digital Marketing

2.4

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing.

Interview

Interviewers were overall friendly but distracted throughout the process. Interviewed with several different individuals from the team. Interviewers took turns taking notes and asking questions. Got a tour of the facilities as well.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

Interview

Two phone Interviews followed by an in-person interview which consisted of committee and regional interview. Phone interviews were fairly simple and standard. The committee interview was weird, rapid fire questions of "this or that" choices. The 1:1 interview was better and more applicable to the role.

Interview Questions

• Crossfit or Yoga. Big Bang Theory or Seinfeld. Soccer or Football.   Answer Question

Digital Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing.

Interview

After two phone interviews, that were two weeks apart, I had a group chat interview with a panel of 4 people. They asked weird questions that I've never been asked in any interview before, after the interview the hiring manager said she would be my main point of contact and they should get back to me in a week. A week went by and they didn't get back to me so I emailed her and she said to wait another week and they'd get back to me. Three weeks have gone by and they never even sent me an email to let me know. They told me they were growing a lot and hire about 20 people per month so they probably have a lot of people to get through, but just be aware the process takes a very long time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were in a rush at the super market and you got in line at the express lane but realized the person in front of you had a cart full of items?   Answer Question
    • Would you rather have your team like or respect you?   Answer Question

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview questions were ok. Salary range starts at 30k...which is not even close to market standard. If you are a desperate recent grad you may consider a couple months here to build out your resume while you're living at home. All others need not waste your time.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing (Denver, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a 2 part interview: After applying I was contacted for a phone interview which was very light fun conversational. After that about 2 weeks later I was contacted to do a google hangouts call with 5 other people. A little nerve racking having 5 people on video in Chicago looking and judging you ! After that I received a phone call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The asked quiet a few "This or That" questions. I assume to figure out culture fit   Answer Question

Entry Level Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Very thorough interviewing process. First conducted a phone screen with the Recruiter, conducted a phone interview with the hiring manager on skillsets, conducted a tour and then another interview with three other developers. The final stage was shadowing a developer.

Paid Search Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing.

Interview

They emailed me to set up a phone interview. The phone interview itself was pretty straight forward, just questions about myself and my past experience. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes but after I did it I never heard back. Overall it was a pretty simple interview but I wish I had heard back after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience and why would that make you good fit?   Answer Question

Associate Publisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Pretty easy and friendly. I got a phone call about a week after I sent the application. For my in person interview, 2 people interviewed me. The interview was super relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and strengths?
      Which tenet resonates with you the most?   Answer Question

Paid Search Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Emailing then a phone interview. Honestly the most unprofessional experience, the agent who I spoke with clearly made it obvious that I WAS taking up her time. Also the fact that the candidate has to call them plus this woman was late to the phone call. Worst phone interview I've ever had. Even more annoyed she didn't seem to care I was coming in prepared with certifications. I tried to keep the interview upbeat but she was determined to do the opposite.

Paid Search Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Launch Digital Marketing (Naperville, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email to set up a phone interview a couple days later. The interview was your standard phone interview. The woman seemed nice enough but wasn't very responsive to my follow-up emails except to tell me they went a different direction, and that was a rather cold email.