Lawrence Technological University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawrence Technological University Interview Questions

2.6

Graphic Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawrence Technological University (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Overall a good one, Pretty straight forward. Discussed history, your skill sets, review your previous projects. Very Friendly. Brought in both my digital and printed portfolio which aided my process greatly.

Na Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Technological University.

Interview

There is no doubt that Lawrence Technological University is a great institution with very bright students. The faculty/staff made sure that was known throughout the process. The interview itself was simple - standard questions for the position. However, be sure to be direct with any and all questions you may have throughout the process. Communication (or lack of) especially during the experience led me to seek opportunities elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose this position at this insitution? (Asked more than once)   Answer Question

Note Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Technological University in December 2015.

Interview

It was good. You can crack it as long as you have confidence in yourself. Be straight to the point and with right attitude. Maintain eye contact. Know the job roles beforehand.

International Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawrence Technological University (Southfield, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members.
    Establish and build connections with students from over ten foreign countries to acclimate student to campus.
    Support students during move-in process and attend international Welcome Week programming alongside
    students new to the United States.
    Mentor international students through program planning and execution, including International Festival,
    Chinese New Year and Holi Celebration.

Interview Questions

• Do you have anything international experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Chinese New Year and Holi Celebration.

Enrollment Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lawrence Technological University (Southfield, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Basic Behavior Based Interview. Asked about prior experience, worked through resume. Interviewed with the Registrar and the Assistant Registrar. Took only about 30 minutes or so. Then I "interviewed" with a member of the team I would be working with. really was just a Q and A session. Actually was offered a different job that I did not interview for .

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Technological University in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for a different position, but I was contacted by their admissions director for an admissions counselor position instead. They contacted me for a phone interview, but would never give me a straight answer or return my inquiries despite telling me they would get back to me. Keep in mind that they suggested the position to me, I did not initially apply for it. I am qualified for the position because I have interviewed for the same position with larger schools, but they seem to prefer their own graduates even if they don't have relevant experience. I can handle not getting a job, but it was very rude not to follow through like they said they would.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the territory that you would be assigned to cover?   Answer Question

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lawrence Technological University (Southfield, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

One on One Skype interview with the department chair. Questions were asked regarding my pedagogy, practice, experience. The process was very easy, the questions were fair and focused. Very professional even through the skype interface.