Lawyer.com Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lawyer.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lawyer.com (Basking Ridge, NJ) in Aug 2018

Interview

Had one phone screen and one onsite. The phone screen was pretty rushed and less than 10 minutes but the onsite (with two developers back to back) was a little over an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about X project.
    Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself in the future?
  • What is closure?
  • How do you merge one branch into the master?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lawyer.com (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and received a response to set up a phone interview within a day. The phone interview goes well and they decide to set up an on-site interview in their Basking Ridge office. I was asked technical questions relevant to the field and questions about skills/projects on my resume. It became clear about 1/3 of the way through the interview they weren't interested in a "trainee," but rather someone who had experience in multiple different fields related to data science. They expect their employees to all be "full stack" developers for their product. Data analysts were expected to also be customer service reps as well as back-end software developers. Halfway through the interview, the sales team barged in an kicked the interviewer and I out. We were forced to finish the interview in a public hallway with people from different companies regularly walking by. I was then asked the same series of questions by 6 different people. The interview wrapped up with a test in MS Excel on basic data analysis tasks. I was assured that I would hear a response from the company, good or bad, about the results of my interview within a week. Two weeks pass and I decide to call my interviewer about the status of my application. He doesn't pick up and I decide to leave a message asking about where I stand in the application. I never received another phone call or piece of correspondence from the company after my interview. I suggest you don't waste your time interviewing with Lawyer.com. They obviously value their sales team above all else and will reciprocate the effort applicants put into the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Techincal Questions related to job (what is a standard deviation, what is a pivot table).
4 people found this interview helpful

3,001

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lawyer.com (Basking Ridge, NJ)

Interview

Pretty good interview process. Lots of questions and theyre testing for company culture. You talk to your manager, the VP and the CEO. All of whom have an equal input on whether you're hireable or not. If you are a good/intelligent person, you will most definately shine through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lawyer.com (Basking Ridge, NJ) in Feb 2017

Interview

I received an email that they had my resume and was asked for a phone interview. It went well. I was invited for an in person interview. last minute I was emailed and asked if I could make it another day as they had some issues. I had already secured childcare and had to rearrange my week again, but I agreed. I was told I would have to do some sort of presentation. I arrived and was asked a lot of the same questions I did over the phone. When the interviewer went to get someone to watch my presentation, I could see them talking and gesturing. It was unprofessional. The employees work in very tight quarters. I could see everything. I did my presentation, was thanked, and never heard back. I was planning on looking elsewhere for employment after the interview anyway.

Interview Questions
  • Do you speak any other languages? Do you want to work overtime and come in on the weekends?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawyer.com (Basking Ridge, NJ) in Feb 2014

Interview

Had my first interview for Member Rep / entry level position. Met with VP and had a long conversation with CEO. I was surprised at how much 1 on 1 time I had with upper management and enjoyed the conversations we had. It made me excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed