LeadQual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeadQual

Internet Response Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeadQual (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

I applied through and agency . Interview process took about a week. I went through about two phone screens. Then they brought me in to have a one on one. Interview went smooth, questions pretty easy. This is a call center based job so if you can sit for a long period of time and make 35+ dials per hour which isn't as hard as it sounds, you should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you might be a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LeadQual (Emeryville, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was reached out to by a LeadQual recruiter after resume dropping at a career fair. I had one phone screen with a contracted recruiter, who was somewhat impersonal since she was not a full-time LeadQual employee (I'm pretty sure based upon her LinkedIn). I then had another phone screen with a LeadQual recruiter. Both calls were typical phone calls: about your qualifications and what you know about LeadQual and SEO/SEM. My on-site interview was fairly comprehensive. I was also sent a datasheet that I had to analyze and present to a manager, who then asked me about my conclusions and analysis. After going through the data sheet, the second interviewer conducted exercises meant to replicate SEM/SEO A/B testing. Lastly, I met with an early employee who had a marketing test. The third interview is just to get to know you, so being yourself is the key. All three employees weaved in and out of behavioral questions throughout.

The interview process was great here, unlike some other reviews I read prior to my interview. HR was friendly, and after my offer, I grew a strong relationship with my contact there. They were quick to respond, understanding yet firm in their requests, and continued to maintain good rapport despite my rejecting the offer, which was only due to other competitive offers with better base salaries and lateral opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What is SEO and SEM?
      What is the difference between SEO and SEM?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadQual (Emeryville, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Garbage Company! I was asked to complete an excel assessment prior to my on-site interview. My interview was supposed to be with multiple managers and last two and a half hours. The day of my on-site interview I met with one manager who reviewed my excel assessment and they basically show you why you're assessment is incorrect for an entire hour. After the first interview the manager went to grab the 2nd manager to interview me. The manager returned shortly after to tell me the 2nd interviewer is in a meeting and instead of waiting around in their office until they were available they just sent me home and said we will contact you to reschedule the 2nd part of the interview. 1 week later I received a general "we're going with other candidates email." How can a company come to that conclusion if they don't even complete the first interview?! I set aside time from my week to interview for your company and you don't even have the common curtesy or professionalism to complete the interview?! Very half-assed on all aspects of their business.

IRE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LeadQual (Stratford, CT) in April 2013.

Interview

Quick interview and 1-3 days training

Interview Questions

• reading of scripts to random people, some people get mad for calling them   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LeadQual (Emeryville, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 different people; asked about knowledge in online advertising, keywords, various scenarios, and a quick math questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never accept what you are offered. Always ask for more, because you can definitely get more at another company.