Legacy Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called on-time after having a phone interview set up with a recruiter. The interviewer was laid back and helpful. He seemed interested in my work background and asked a lot of questions.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

Incredibly informal. I was wearing a suit and my interviewers were in jeans and fleece jackets. It hadn't been specified what account I would be working on prior to the interview so I had lots of questions. Really it was just a "chat" about my experience and their account team.

Interview Questions

• "If I asked your Grandma to describe you with three words what would they be" -- very bizzare I thought.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very slow. I had to hound HR for the official offer after being informally told that I got the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

one phone interview and one in person interview. Do research have knowledge of what role you are going into and be ready to speak to your strengths and what you gain to get out of the internship role

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

Several interviews with Legacy HR staff, several other directors at Legacy. Final interview with clients.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (El Paso, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Completed in rounds. But initial interview they did not disclose salary or benefits or any details before allowing you to proceed to pass you on to round two. Which happened to be at a secondary location. Spent a total of 3 hrs in interviews. More than half of which was in transit from one interview follow-up interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

Was reached out to on LinkedIn by a recruiter. Was extremely interested in the opportunity. Interviewed for 2.5hrs and then was asked to come back again for another 1+ hour of interviewing. Continued to be lead on for two weeks until I gave up and asked that they withdraw my application. Huge waste of time. This company is not serious.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

Had an initial call with a Recruiter and within a week was scheduled for an interview with the account team.

Interview Questions

• Questions about specific examples of a time when I encountered certain situations in my past experience.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called in to interview with two Account Supervisors. The interview process was basic with general questions about the industry, my experience and my personal interests as they would relate to the client. The company seems fairly casual with employees in jeans and casual attire. It seemed like a typical marketing agency atmosphere.

Account Supervisor Interview

Interview

Great office space, smooth interviewing process. The interviewer did not seem very well prepared for my interview.

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (Nashville, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

Short phone screening. Then I met with the Director of the program. The interview was in a bar/lounge/restaurant in a hotel. The interviewer was drinking a beer during. He even offered me one. I politely declined. He knew I had held this exact position with a competitor so we briefly discussed my experience and what I thought was good/bad about that job and how I'd do it if I got this job. The interview was about an hour long and at the end the guy basically told me I had it but that technically he couldn't say that. He said to make arrangements to fly to Chicago 4 days later for training. Very easy interview. But that was probably due to my extensive experience in a similar role and the fact that the job was for a event marketing program.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging thing about working in tobacco marketing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non -egotiable. The told me the top of the range was 42,000 and that is what I got.