Legacy Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.2

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (El Paso, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Completed in rounds. But initial interview they did not disclose salary or benefits or any details before allowing you to proceed to pass you on to round two. Which happened to be at a secondary location. Spent a total of 3 hrs in interviews. More than half of which was in transit from one interview follow-up interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

Was reached out to on LinkedIn by a recruiter. Was extremely interested in the opportunity. Interviewed for 2.5hrs and then was asked to come back again for another 1+ hour of interviewing. Continued to be lead on for two weeks until I gave up and asked that they withdraw my application. Huge waste of time. This company is not serious.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called on-time after having a phone interview set up with a recruiter. The interviewer was laid back and helpful. He seemed interested in my work background and asked a lot of questions.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online via their website and uploaded cover letter and resume. I was contacted via email from HR. They recommended I speak with someone over the phone. I received an appointment and then a phone call. The interview was very short and straightforward. They had already seen my resume and were prepared to hire me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

2 phone interviews.. 1 with the HR person, 1 phone interview and 1 in person interview. Once hired got sent to an training session with my regional manager and went along to that markets weekend events for a live in person shadowing evening.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your event management experience?   1 Answer

Event Production Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn by recruiter. Was interested in my profile and set up call next day. My LinkedIn profile pretty much is my resume and has all my experience on it. Recruiter asked one question, and immediately wasn't qualified for the position. Not sure why she contacted me when my LinkedIn said nothing about Audio or Visual experience.

Then proceeded to mention that she could consider me for a Junior Position but that I was over qualified. I said I was interested, but on a follow up claimed the team went a different direction. Very sloppy

Interview Questions

• Do you have A/V experience?   1 Answer

Junior Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

I was recruited via Linkedin. After a couple of brief phone interviews, I was set up with a group interview. The group that interviewed me were all pleasant, however it felt like there was a 20 minute break between interviewers and it didn't seem like they were familiar with my resume.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

The process was quick - not even a week. Had my phone interview a day after applying, then came into the office a few days later.

Very laidback environment. Cool decor and lots of nice views and conference spaces. My interviewers were nice and it felt more like a conversation - no cheesy questions here.

Eventually lost out to another candidate - it was between the two of us. But the HR person called to tell me and was very nice about it, which impressed me since it seems nowadays most companies can't be bothered to extend that courtesy anymore.

MBN Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing.

Interview

Two over the phone interviews and one in person interview. Overall, not very formal. They were more interested in you fitting in and were open to hearing ideas you might have and could bring to the company.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Legacy Marketing (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

A brief phone scree, then an in-person interview. They said they would let me know the week after the in person interview but typically how businesses go, they did not follow up.