Lendmark Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lendmark Financial Services

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lendmark Financial Services (Covington, GA).

Interview

The interview process is extensive. You first interview with an AVP or District Manager, then a VP and finally with a SVP. Lendmark is very careful about the person who is hired as they are growing and culture is very important.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lendmark Financial Services in January 2015.

Interview

Very deceptive. I was contacted by a recruiter about a new branch opening. I met with the DM, he was very interested. Told me that I couldn't back out, but I told him I was fine with that. For two months, emailed back and forth having me help find location, etc. Flew me to Atlanta to meet with two higher ups. Was called by DM next day and told me that they were proceeding with me for the position, that he would be in contact a lot over the next few weeks, and told me to start talking to people I was interested in for my staff. Didn't hear anything for a few weeks so emailed and was told they were in hold because of the location. Received an email few weeks after that telling me they chose someone else. Never got a call from the DM who told me the job was mine, which would have been the decent thing to do. Also didn't look for another job for three months because I was told that once I committed to him that first meeting I couldn't back out. I just wish they had the decency to not lie to you and tell you that you have a position only to give it to someone else with no explanation.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lendmark Financial Services (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with three different levels of management. All were very nice and easy to talk with. Final interview is conducted in Covington Georgia at their headquarters. They will provide transportation to home office for the interview and quick tour of the overall operation. This was helpful for me also sonic gave me a chance to see the backbone of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike about current or former job.   1 Answer

Loan Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lendmark Financial Services (Covington, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Send application and resume, it took them 3 months to call me for an interview. Had interview with AVP, interview was easy, got a call 2 hours later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative 11 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lendmark Financial Services (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from district manager to interview. Went in branch I interviewed for, was asked a few questions, told the position I applied for was about 12K + less than I was asking for, arrangements were made and I got the job with the salary I ask for provided all background, credit and drug test came back okay. Easy, fast and got what I wanted

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fine, ask for what you want, what you need to live on, what you get to start is basically all you get, the bonuses and raises you are promised as part of the offer, you can not count on and pretty much don't exist. The most you will receive after a year on the job is 2% and I never got 2% nor have I known anyone who has.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lendmark Financial Services (Albany, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

The interviews were pretty laid back, but all of the background checks and drug testing take so long-almost a month before they actually offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They base the salary on experience and the indidvidual's previous salary.