Leola Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Leola Marketing

1.2

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leola Marketing (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

very sketchy and unclear. it was not accurately described what i would be doing. i hated it and quit when i realized what was going on. it was BS and very pyramid schemey

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leola Marketing (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Barely asked me any questions. Just told me about position for first round. Second round was there for 2 hours and still barely any questions. Seemed like a fun place to work at the time, but they don't tell you there's no base salary, and they expect you work 10-11 hours days. Was offered the job and when I asked to ask them questions, I felt very rushed. Whole thing was extremely sketchy.

Promotional Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leola Marketing (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process sent very smoothly. I applied online and received an email a few days later to schedule an interview. I met with someone who matched my personality perfectly. The next week I was able to meet the rest of the team and them my final interview I sat in on a morning meeting.

Entry Level Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leola Marketing (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Got called in for an interview the day after applying. Business professional attire. I was there around 11am and there were maybe 4 staff on hand. Very basic interview, not a lot of info given. Called in for a second interview at 8am the next day. Work hours are 8-6 for them. 1 hour, second interview with 30 other applicants and their employees, getting to know each other and then we sat in on their morning meeting. No base salary, on-the-street makeup sales in NYC, 10 hour days, depending on your commute, and very very sketchy.

Interview Questions

• Short term and long term goals   1 Answer

1 hour commute, making it a 12+hr day, no guaranteed money, and it is a door-to-door salesperson type position, walking around outside all day in a suit in the middle of August.

Entry Level Marketing Position Interview

Application

Interview

The interview took 2 days. They send me an email on the following 2 days after my online application, after 15 min first round interview, they let me get into the second round on the next day. The first day are very general interview questions, the recruiter is very young and not that experienced. The second round is basically tell you their company culture. if you want a sales related position, this is a good fit.

Entry Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leola Marketing (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process fairly easy they have you in a room at first and interviewer interviews you first then introduces you to the other people in the company. Company boss has a meeting with everyone (standing up in the room) Then, they take you and interview you one on one. (While, everyone goes change to go door to door selling makeup) They also go by three names OPI Inc. which is on the door buzzer, New York Management Grroup, and Leola Inc. (The leola Inc page is not real none of the people in the pictures work there) Basically, It's selling myCosmetics on the streets going business to business for 8+ hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you wish to get out of a position like this?   1 Answer