Levelwing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Levelwing Interview Questions

3.4

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Levelwing (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Phone call with "HR" (this person has no experience with HR)
    Management interviews you for a position they know nothing about. They actually fail to comprehend anything about development or technology and frankly have no business expanding in this direction.

Interview Questions

• I don't even remember, basic interview questions from google.   Answer Question

Digital Media Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Levelwing (Charleston, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through their website. I had a phone interview within a week of applying. The phone interview is to make sure you are knowledgable about digital media. After making it past the phone interview, you are scheduled for an in person interview at their office. You are interviewed by 3 people in a conference room. My interview lasted an hour and I was interviewed by each person. They are really looking for some one who is going to mesh well with company and who can deal well with stress and long hours.

Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Levelwing (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Tough questions that measure your skills listed on resume and how these were used or implemented in past positions.

Interview Questions

• Questions on how i used data to make past decisions in my former position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple as this was the best opp and where i saw the most hand-on learning experience

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Levelwing (Charleston, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

Basic phone interview, then an interview with the managing directors.

-Strengths, weaknesses, how my past work experience relates, describe when I have innovated, what stresses me out etc..

Account Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levelwing in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online and then they asked me to setup a time for the phone interview. Here is the list of interview questions:

Why this job:
    Tell me about your strength:
    Career goal:
    Preferred culture:
    Related experience:
    Quantitive analysis experience:
    Sponsorship:
    Salary expectation:
    Willing to relocate or not:
    Questions for us: