Lewis University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lewis University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.6

Event Staff Interview

Interview

There was a lot of paperwork to fill out but not much of an interview. IT was very easy to apply and the supervisor was very helpful. It is a very basic job, so it is not a treacherous process.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lewis University.

Interview

-part of interview in Spanish (as faculty member of Spanish), part in English
    -more informal, friendly style interview
    -explained teaching methods and strengths/weaknesses as teacher
    -explained Spanish major/minor and how that works

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lewis University.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 3-5 days for a brief 20 min phone interview. Upon completion the interviewer scheduled an in person interview a few days later. Prior to this interview I was asked to prepare a powerpoint presentation on an HR topic of my choice and to last approximately 20-25 minutes long. I arrived to the interview 10 mins early and my interviewer was 10 mins late. When taken into the conference room for the interview there were 5 other employees that entered the room. I was not prepared for this and throughout the interview I felt I was up against a firing squad. Each person battled to ask questions and none of them has any personality whatsoever. After an hour and a half I was dismissed and said that I would be contacted within 5 days. I was never contacted nor was I interested in moving forward with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions consisted of mostly, "How would you initiate change, handle difficult situation, etc..."   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lewis University (Romeoville, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called in to the interview and asked questions about my prior experience in a similar role. It was pretty straightforward and the interviewers were friendly. It was short because I had had the same interview a year before and did not get the job the first time due to another candidate having more experience. I was called the day after to say I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Your resume says you were a _____. Tell us some of the day to day duties and the kind of leadership you showed in this industry   1 Answer

Computer Labaratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lewis University (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process went on very smoothly. I was examined on how efficient i am with using excel power point and other kind of computer software. It was a very good expirience i must say and very challenging at the same time

Interview Questions

• Where do i see myself 3years from now(career goal)   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lewis University.

Interview

Pretty basic interview, basic questions are asked. No curve ball questions or anything like that. After the interview, management will typically call you within a few days and tell you your schedule and when training is.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lewis University (Romeoville, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

They asked me if i was familiar with the systems they used in the department and if i had any administrative skills from previous jobs. They asked me my interests and hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Salesforce before?   1 Answer

Director of Prospect Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lewis University (Romeoville, IL).

Interview

Went through a phone screening, then 3 in person interviews. I did not speak with Human Resources until hired. I did have to submit a mission reflection piece in order to be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lewis University (Romeoville, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process moved swiftly. The interview itself was very short but productive. I received the job almost on the spot, but it was a student job. The interview had a lot to do with customer service experience, which is the main aspect of their jobs. The process in itself was short and quick.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in working at a library?   1 Answer

Alumni Relations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lewis University in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process and hiring process were very smooth. Those involved were courteous of the candidates and the process. The timeframe from the initial interview to the offer was not very long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate due to initial offer.