Lexolution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lexolution Interview Questions

1.7

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lexolution (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview, with follow up regarding conflicts and resume. They are typically nice and professional. You may have to get on a few different projects to become part of their list, but are open to people who have no prior experience. Some of the managers may ask personal questions that should not be addressed, such as if you have a doctor's appointment they may ask you what it is for or why you have to go now, versus after a project. Otherwise, I personally have not had any bad experiences with them. If you have any complaints about a project, they are receptive, but usually will side with the client, which I would expect. The plus side is they won't be vindictive and deny you other projects if you do have a complaint. I personally did not complain, but know individuals who did.

Interview Questions

• They ask you your experience level and your availability.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lexolution.

Interview

The process was short. It was only a phone call from the recruiter to discuss my availability and background information about the project.

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Goes by market rate.

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexolution (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview was expertly done and interviewer was engaging and very helpful and encouraging despite continuing negative developments in this field of employment.
    Interviewer had decent knowledge of Richmond area employment opportunities.
    Lexolution appears to be one of the better employers in document review and they try to place everyone ASAP. Presentation and explanation of benefits in this part of Virginia could be better, however.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in doing document review?   1 Answer
    • What is the worst job you ever had to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available except in rare circumstances. Lots of hourly wage fixing in this field.
    Take what you can get when you can get it since law firms are extremely (and randomly) choosy these days.

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lexolution (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant and professional. I enjoyed their office which was located in the heart of midtown Manhattan.

Document Review Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lexolution in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone with a representative from the Lexolution office after I submitted my resume online. After the interview, I was told to fill out forms for the client and submit them back to Lexolution immediately. After submitting the forms as required, I was never contacted again. I emailed and called to make sure my paperwork was received. I never received a call back. I finally received an email back a week later stating that my forms were sent to the client, but the representative did not know what the hold up was, but would try to find out. As of today, I still have not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked as a document review attorney?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexolution in December 2009.

Interview

Rather straightforward interview process; one interview with a recruiter who asked about my prior experience with project-based work. They asked about prior employment, references, and discussed benefits.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working in a large team on tedious, computer-based tasks?   Answer Question