Lhoist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lhoist Interview Questions

2.8

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lhoist.

Interview

I submited my resume and cover letter online through their careerd website around september, and got an email from a recruiter within a week. We set up a thirty minute phone interview for the following week. The interviewer was a nice guy with a southern accent. He described the position and

Interview Questions

• Describe one by one all the experiences on my resume.   Answer Question
    • What is your approach when solving a problem?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to work with difficult team members? How have you dealt with it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you've made a tough decision.   Answer Question
    • General question about knowledge on engineering, materials science and cristallography.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lhoist in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume through school career website and then had a couple of interviews over the phone with the main university recruiter followed by them setting up a phone interview with a plant manager. If the manager likes you then you will get an offer, if not then you are stuck.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Tell us about yourself (hobbies, experience, and education)?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lhoist (Irving, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Sat down with the manager and discussed my past experiences, and what I wanted to do after graduation. Then showed me around the lab, all their equipment, and talked about why I wanted to work in a lab.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do later in life with these experiences?   Answer Question

Several Interviews, Slow Hiring Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lhoist (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Had 4 different interviews with different management. The process lasted almost 6 months before hiring. I was glad I waited out because Lhoist was a wonderful place to work with a great salary.

Interview Questions

• They asked about skills, training, as well as confrontation in the workplace.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lhoist.

Interview

The time I was having the job interview the company were looking someone to start as soon as possible, so there was only one interview with manager. It was face to face interview that last around two hours.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buxton, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lhoist (Buxton, East Midlands, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Recruitment consultant based in Leeds contacted me for an interview. Initially screened by telephone before put forward for interview with the Sales Manager and HR manager. Second interview involved a presentation to the senior management team . Ask whether I was over qualified for the role as I was over qualified for this role.Initially was not offered the interview with the sales manager , but with a further telephone interview to demonstrate my commitment and my ability to push the business forward. Two interviews and a presentation on business development.

Interview Questions

• Ask about organic chemistry for oil additive industry   1 Answer

Plant Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lhoist.

Interview

Initially an online test consisting of quantitative, analytic and behavioral analysis.One phone interview and one Skype Interview. All HR and Behavioral questions.

Plant Process Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lhoist in February 2012.

Interview

There were two HR representatives, it was a very friendly interview. They made the interview very conversational and would alternate asking questions. They also tried to incorporate some small talk to make it a more relaxed environment. The interview as a qhole probably took around 30 minutes. Only one of the ladies took notes, the other one just listened.

Interview Questions

• How has your involvement on campus prepared you for this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the company?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time in which you've had to make a change, and what came as a result of that change?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time in which you've had to work with a difficult team   Answer Question

Aide Mineur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marche-les-Dames (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lhoist (Marche-les-Dames (Belgium)) in October 2014.

Interview

Rencontre avec l ingénieur responsable du services d extraction discution du poste de l expérience de la polyvalence qu il faut aquérir pour pouvoir se rendre disponible en cas d arret d un poste ou l autre

Interview Questions

• Expérience
      Atout