Lhoist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Lhoist

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lhoist

Found 22 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lhoist (Austin, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Two interviews, they felt more of an easy going chat rather than being questioned. They talked about the projects that they had and asked me some behavioral based questions. They were phone interviews and the two hiring managers were nice, it was easy to talk to them.

Interview Questions
  • Time when you had a problem with a team member and how you resolved it?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lhoist (United States) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was quick and efficient. They had a good grasp on who they were looking for and asked pertinent questions to the position. I had three phone interviews and one in-person interview (though the in-person was really three interviews in one day).

Interview Questions
  • Why was I looking for a new position? What is my experience in my field? How do I work through change?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spain
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lhoist (Spain) in Jul 2019

Interview

primer contacto breve por telefono con RH correo de seguimiento de RH + test de personalidad e inteligencia por internet, 4 tests de 30 minutos + entrevista presencial con superior funcional + entrevista presencial con superior directo

Interview Questions
Lhoist
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lhoist (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2019

Interview

Initial contact from external recruitment firm, vetted by recruitment lead (determine interest, salary and ability to relocate), vetted by hiring manager via phone screen (to discuss specifics about the role and my qualifications), completed online behavioral and motivation assessment (100 plus questions for each), then traveled to onsite interview panel sessions including HR Director, HR VP Comp and Benefits, other HR Managers (would be team members) to determine behavioral and cultural fit. They took a long time to decide on the candidate that was right for them, but they were transparent that they were very cautious about hiring, expect it to take a bit of time for decisions to be made.

Interview Questions
  • What is driving your interest with this particular role?
  • Can you tell us about a time when you have dealt effectively with different levels of stakeholders at various levels (hourly up to Senior Executives).
Anonymous Employee in Limelette
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lhoist (Limelette) in Jun 2019

Interview

During one day, in the Limelette headquater, four formal interviews where organized with the human ressource, the managers and with project manager. There has been also informal discussion with the future manager.

Interview Questions
  • What can be my contribution in terms of engineering and project management ?
  • What are my motivations to join the Lhoist team ?
  • In 5 years, what is my expectation in terms of career ? What position I could imagine to have in the future ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lhoist (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2019

Interview

Two interviews over the phone, very thorough and definitely check if you know about the company. The initial interview was just to verify my information and to see if they would want to hire me. Second was with the hiring managers at each plant. Third and fourth interviews were at the sites.

Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lhoist (Germany)

Interview

Travelling from another country, nice talk with direct supervisor, visit to the work place, nice introduction to the job tasks. the whole process went pretty well.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lhoist (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Began with a HR phone screen (60mins), followed by 2 phone interviews with the hiring managers (60 mins each). About a week wait in between each phone interview. Then they flew me in for an on-site interview that consisted of 4 in person interviews: one with a peer, one with the director, one with the hiring manager, and one with an HR manager. Received an offer 2 days later. Overall I was very impressed with the vetting process. They were very clear with their expectations and the expected salary. Gave me an offer substantially higher than I expected.

Interview Questions
Lhoist
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Lhoist (United States)

Interview

Process was a 2 interview , 1st one with a 3rd party talent search company and the 2nd with the plant manager. Asked typical behavior questions, but overall was very conversational and easygoing.

Anonymous Employee in Brussels
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lhoist (Brussels) in May 2018

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I was contacted by a recruiting agency and later on presented to the company. I went through four interviews, which took place in two rounds. First I was interviewed by my direct superior and HR Director, later by two VPs. The interviewers were generally friendly, but always testing and challenging my previous experiences and motivation to join the company.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22