Liberty University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.5

Academic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA).

Interview

I submitted an application and received a call within a month. I met with a panel of three individuals who took turns to ask questions for approximately one hour.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't too intimidating, there were two people present and the environment was very relaxed. The only thing that felt uncomfortable to me was when they started asking about my beliefs.

Interview Questions

• They did ask what my beliefs were and whether or not I drink alcohol which seemed odd to me.   1 Answer
    • They asked how I came to believe in Jesus Christ   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University.

Interview

I applied online through Liberty.edu and was called within a week to interview with the professor I'd be working with. We met in his office for about 20 minutes and he asked how I like his class and Liberty in general and what I wanted to do in the future.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been worked in office where you did not have a supervisor always around?   1 Answer

IT Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was in the office of the department I was interviewing for. I was interview by two other people to determine if I would be a better fit for their side of the department or the other. The interview itself was easy as they basically did a ton of talking and asked me very basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of an instance where you made a mistake that was your fault and how to you handle it?   1 Answer

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a great experience with very friendly interviewers. The interview was more of a discussion than being drilled questions. When I asked question, the interviewers fully answered all my questions before I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please explain in depth how to handle a project from start to finish.   Answer Question

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied in the summer of 2016. In October 2016, I was asked to provide additional information including an endorsement from my pastor. I had a phone interview in January 2017 and was informed of my rejection at the end of April 2017. The process is long!

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA).

Interview

I received a call and came in the next day for about a 30 minute interview with the Learning Commons Manager and the Coordinator. They seemed to really like me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my mindset concerning customer service.   Answer Question

Interview

Group interview with 6 others who had applied. We were able to view where would we be if hired and explanation of the job was given. There were high hopes given of being able to move up quickly.

Undergraduate Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on the Liberty website and received a call a week later asking me to come in for an interview. I Interviewed with two people in the office, and they asked me basic questions about my goals, past experiences, and why I want to work for them. The people who interviewed me were very nice, and the office seems to have a very positive environment. The next day I received a call and was offered the position.

Library Work Study Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on the Liberty Work-Study board. I was called for an interview from that, and was interviewed by two men for about twenty minutes. My prior experience was mainly summer camps and I was applying for a library position so they grilled me to make sure I was capable. I was called 3 weeks later and told I was hired.