Liberty University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in August 2018.

Interview

Professional and thorough. I was interviewed by two gentlemen under the age of 30. I expected that but at the same time those two gentlemen seemed mature and wise beyond their years.

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Got a student job and they just let me become a full-time when a position opened. In order to get the student job I applied online. They called and offered me the job within a few weeks of feeling out the application

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

1 interview, 4 interviewers. Given homework to show my coding style. They accepted what I had done, even though I need a lot of work and education. Really great people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Apprenticeship level didn't leave much room for negotiation, I was just happy to be offered.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was not too difficult. It was similar to many others I have been on. Questions had to do with technical skills as well as how I would handle different situations dealing with customers. The interview was conducted from afar and consisted of a few different phone calls.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve this issue dealing with a customer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Served as an assistant for the staff workers. I helped them producing segments for the LFSN Channel. I helped with whatever and everything I could. Also did a lot of interviews with important people coaches and players.

Math Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty University.

Interview

I applied for the job on the jobs website. I then sent an email to the head of the department. I got an email the next day asking i come an for an interview. I did the interview it was very basic questions. The main focus was to make sure i had a solid foundation in math.

Interview Questions

• I was given a math quiz that i had to complete and turn in. to verify i understood the amount of math required.   Answer Question

Undergraduate Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on the Liberty website and received a call a week later asking me to come in for an interview. I Interviewed with two people in the office, and they asked me basic questions about my goals, past experiences, and why I want to work for them. The people who interviewed me were very nice, and the office seems to have a very positive environment. The next day I received a call and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty University.

Interview

Initially, I applied online. However, I knew other agents who worked there and asked them to put in a good word for me. I had a phone interview and then was scheduled for a group interview. At the time, the department was doing pretty large volume hiring, so I had an interview with 4 different directors.

Interview

Group interview with 6 others who had applied. We were able to view where would we be if hired and explanation of the job was given. There were high hopes given of being able to move up quickly.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

My application was responded to promptly and the interview process was concise but informative. Several representatives were present from management and were very engaging and personal. The interview process lasted a total of 2 hours including time spent sitting with a current agent listening in on phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your previous employer would say you do well?   1 Answer