Liberty University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.5

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't too intimidating, there were two people present and the environment was very relaxed. The only thing that felt uncomfortable to me was when they started asking about my beliefs.

Interview Questions

• They did ask what my beliefs were and whether or not I drink alcohol which seemed odd to me.   1 Answer
    • They asked how I came to believe in Jesus Christ   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University.

Interview

I applied online through Liberty.edu and was called within a week to interview with the professor I'd be working with. We met in his office for about 20 minutes and he asked how I like his class and Liberty in general and what I wanted to do in the future.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been worked in office where you did not have a supervisor always around?   1 Answer

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied in the summer of 2016. In October 2016, I was asked to provide additional information including an endorsement from my pastor. I had a phone interview in January 2017 and was informed of my rejection at the end of April 2017. The process is long!

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA).

Interview

I received a call and came in the next day for about a 30 minute interview with the Learning Commons Manager and the Coordinator. They seemed to really like me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my mindset concerning customer service.   Answer Question

Admissions Counselor Interview

Interview

Group interview with 6 others who had applied. We were able to view where would we be if hired and explanation of the job was given. There were high hopes given of being able to move up quickly.

Undergraduate Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on the Liberty website and received a call a week later asking me to come in for an interview. I Interviewed with two people in the office, and they asked me basic questions about my goals, past experiences, and why I want to work for them. The people who interviewed me were very nice, and the office seems to have a very positive environment. The next day I received a call and was offered the position.

Library Work Study Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on the Liberty Work-Study board. I was called for an interview from that, and was interviewed by two men for about twenty minutes. My prior experience was mainly summer camps and I was applying for a library position so they grilled me to make sure I was capable. I was called 3 weeks later and told I was hired.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

1 interview, 4 interviewers. Given homework to show my coding style. They accepted what I had done, even though I need a lot of work and education. Really great people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Apprenticeship level didn't leave much room for negotiation, I was just happy to be offered.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty University.

Interview

Preliminary e-mail communications covering the job overview and information and then I had to answer a handful of general questions, submit typing speed tests, and go in for a group interview. There was a brief introduction to quell any misconceptions about the job and then questions from and for a panel of interviewers. Not nearly as bad as I expected it to be.

Interview Questions

• What's a goal you have had that you completed and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Scenic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Liberty University (Lancaster, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with Liberty University coming up on two months ago. I was told by the interviewer that they would like to move forward, and that I would be receiving a phone call from the head of the department. However, days and weeks went by with no contact. So I did some research and found email addresses which I used to reach out to certain representatives. I also called the initial interviewer several times and left messages. When those attempts were unsuccessful, I emailed the HR office at Liberty and haven'the heard back from them either. At this point it is obvious I am not getting the job, but to not respond to my emails or phone calls over a two month span is unprofessional and quite frustrating.

Disclaimer: I was not officially offered the job (like it says below... I had to pick one), but the interview went well and it seemed as if they were going to offer it to me.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about my portfolio and my experience in college while working towards my degree.   Answer Question