Lightbridge Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lightbridge Academy

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lightbridge Academy (Trenton, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

It is very fast and the interview had a lot of questions related to your personal experiences when dealing with difficult parents and children. It is quite easy to discuss if you have experience.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have difficulty with a coworker? if so, how did you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Interview

They had me interview and visit a classroom at a time when there wasn't really much of a daycare component. But after I was hired I realized they deceived me.

Interview Questions

• Will you stay with us for at least a year? We can't seem to keep any employees here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lightbridge Academy (Westfield, NJ).

Interview

Good interview, with a lot of personal questions, asked about education. Did a job interview in one of the room and that was it. Offered me a position within 2 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lightbridge Academy (Fort Lee, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

Typical interview and then had to go in a classroom to interact with the kids to be observed. They leave you in the class too long and its annoying. Wasted almost 2 hours of my time. Basically just payed with the kids while whoever watched me from a classroom camera. The director asked me redudant questions and made me write down answers to questions on the application. Never received a rejection or offer afterwards which i find pretty unprofessional. If someone takes time out of their day to go to an interview you should have the courtesy to let them know after whether they got the job or not. Do not reccomend this branch.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an angry parent confronted you at work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manasquan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lightbridge Academy (Manasquan, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

The office staff was pleasant. They introduced themselves. They gave a tour of the building & introduced me to all the staff. After the tour we went back to the office & reviewed my application & resume. I was then scheduled to come in for a "working interview". I was sent to several classrooms, at a later date, to assist the lead teacher & children. After the "working interview" I was told I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What did I like about working with children.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lightbridge Academy (Westfield, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online through a third party site, got a call the same day in a few hours or the next afternoon (can't exactly remember but I do know it was speedy) scheduled a sit down, spoke to the center director and she put me down for a working interview which was just an hour or two in the classroom she wanted to hire me for to see how I'd do.