Lincoln Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Tech Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.6

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech.

Interview

Applied online,interviewed 2 weeks later, was offered Job via phone call a week later. Accepted and started the position. Had to wait almost and hour for interviewing director. No 401K for this company.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

This entire process took 4 weeks. I got a call to do a group interview, then proceeded to a phone interview the next day, and then another call narrowed down to just two people for a work day interview- shadowing staff, touring the facility, and answering more individual questions. Very horrible experience. Took a lot of time preparing for this interview and seriously wanted the job, but they are just looking for someone that can sell you anything off the street, basically. Very unprofessional, low quality, lack of communication, and awful hiring manager. Out of us last two standing, he chose the girl that showed up late, wore leggings to the interview, couldn't answer any of the questions about the information we just gathered, she was very unprofessional, but because she could lie and sell you a lie, she got the job. Different experience I've ever witnessed. I would suggest not going in there with high hopes and high expectations.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about an experience that you have had with sales goals.   1 Answer

Career Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech (Grand Prairie, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called to come in to an interview with the Director. When I came in to my surprise it wasn't a face-to-face interview, but rather a group interview. We were told to fill out a long paper application, given a company overview, and told to present a topic given with our groups. One group was given an unfair advantage and ultimately did very well during the group interview. I personally don't like group interviews and wish I would have been told that. I wouldn't have agreed to such an interview. Overall, I wasn't impressed by Lincoln Tech and would not advise anyone waste their time going to an interview. It was clear from the moment I walked in that the director already knew who she was going to pick and didn't want someone experienced or that knows what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• What are interviews do's and don'ts?
      How can a student use social media to get a job?   Answer Question

Career Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech.

Interview

Very hard once you get to the President. Very demanding and invasive questions. You will first be interviewed by another director from another department and then, if you are lucky, have a sit down with the head boss.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech.

Interview

1 on 1, and phone. A lot of communication via email. Drug test, background tests. A lot of explanation of the school's methods and reasoning for why they move forward as they do. Explanation of business aspect of the school more emphasized than education side of it all.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was painless and happened pretty quick look like they needed teachers quickly. 1st was a phone screening 2nd was inperson interview with the managers. The 3rd interview was a presentation in front of the full staff.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. are you comfortable talking in a room full of people why do you want to teach   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech in August 2015.

Interview

Initial interview got to meet and interview with the President of the campus and the financial aid department. Short and to the point questions. I had zero experience but instead of using this as a downfall, i used my past experiences and focused on those skills. It ultimately lead me to getting hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay was negotiated only because i had no experience as a financial aid officer but they took into consideration my past experience. Even though this was a change in my career, i was able to use past skills to my curren position. And because of this, i was able to get the appropriate pay that i deserve even without experience.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech (Hartford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview simply consisted of the custodial director pulling you aside for a one on one interview that took no more than ten minutes. All if it was common interview questions such as: Can you work these hours, will anything prevent you from working,are there any questions you have,etc.

Admissions Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech (Aurora, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a 1 on 1 interview with the manager of the call center. Immediately after that u had an interview with the head if the entire project and the call center manager. Both of them were very nice but it was intimidating. After the interviews I was told to fill out background check and other paperwork. Then told I would be emailed the forms and instructions for the drug test. Drug test infro was good for 3 days, If you don't get it done within that time frame you are eliminated from the hiring process. After the drug test I was called the next day for to schedule a time for training.

Interview Questions

• Are you a self starter with personal motivation who doesn't need to be micro managed.   1 Answer

Author Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln Tech (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with two managers. Thirty minute interview with several emails to follow up. The managers were both friendly. The questions were not difficult nor challenging.
    Hired during the first phone interview.