Lingumi Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

Teachers

9m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,838

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lingumi

Application

I interviewed at Lingumi

Interview

1) Conversation with internal recruiter for 30 minutes 2) Skills based task - two hours to complete 3) Conversation with head of product and portfolio review for 1 hour 4) Values fit interview with Senior Management Team - 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Lingumi? Walk me through your resume Tell us about a time you failed
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lingumi (Bristol, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Disorganised and lots of wasting of time. Following a back and forth via email I was invited to a 30+ minute call with their internal recruiter who showed up 15 mins late. I didn't even get to talk to anyone from the team in the first call which is a red flag for me as they then wanted me to do a task before I even got to speak with someone who I might be working with so I couldn't even establish whether I'd think I'd be a good fit with them. The JD was really vague, with no direction for the role and little indication of where this person would sit within the business (bearing in mind there were other community managers across the world and random marketing people who seemed to work in isolation from each other). Bizarre. He then told me it was a FOUR STAGE PROCESS (not including the hour-long task) which is just unbelievable - it's was so unnecessarily, drawn out. When i questioned it, he said they wanted to hire the right person. From there I was given a strategy based task which i turned in the day after it was sent (on a thurs). I was then informed that the task would be discussed with the marketing person on Monday before being invited (maybe) for second stage with said marketing person. On the Monday - with no clear reason. They had closed the vacancy without making a hire after I'd turned in my strategy and made recommendations on how they could unify the role with the other community managers and marketing personnel. Really unprofessional. I wouldn't even consider applying to work for them again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lingumi

Application

I interviewed at Lingumi

Interview

Phone screening for first stage, followed by a coding assessment, which involved writing some functions and supporting tests, and had to be done over a week, and emailed back. Not much feedback given to coding assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lingumi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lingumi

Interview

1st Round Phone Screening - Normal Discussion about experience and past work 2nd Round Hacker Rank link - 2 questions (1 easy ,1 difficult) 3rd Round 1st Technical Interview- 1 hour 4th Round Another Technical Interview- 1 hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lingumi (Paris) in Jun 2020

Interview

Straightforward interview process: 30 minute call with the recruiter who who was very nice and professional. Next round was a task, which I didn't pass. The feedback I received was very clear and helpful. Ultimately I didn't quite have the right experience for the role. Next step would have been an online interview with the CTO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lingumi (London, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

Chat with recruiter, remote exercise asking you to lay out your strategy/vision for the function and accompanying case studies, then interview with CEO based on remote exercise. Everyone seemed quite friendly, but I then didn't hear back for a couple of weeks. I chased up to find that their recruiter had forgotten to tell me that a) I hadn't got the job and b) they've offered it to someone else before I'd even interviewed - frustrating given the time I'd invested in it! Not offended that I wasn't right for the role, but I wish they hadn't been quite so careless in the process of letting me know.

Interview Questions
  • Which commercial brand that you know has done the most to innovate on Community?

Lingumi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lingumi

Interview

Total 5 rounds: 1. HR round 2. Coding challenge 3. Technical round 4. Technical round 5. Discussion with CEO and COO. Advice to those who got interview invitation: Don't waste your time in attending interview if your profile does not matches 100% with job description. My Advice to management: Please take detailed look at candidates profile before you send him 'coding test'. Lot of time and commitment is given by candidate to pass the coding test and then later company come up with decision that "candidate's profile is not relevant for job" Why you considered candidate even for coding test if his profile is not relevant? More Important than that, If you are not a technology agnostic company then you should not send coding challenges because coding challenges are used by the employers who do not judge candidates based on technology they worked. I hope it helps.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lingumi (London, England, England) in May 2020

Interview

I had a 30 minute screener with the COO followed by a take home task and a 1 hour interview with the Head of Product to talk through some of my previous experience. Then I had a culture interview with the two founders.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Lingumi? How would you conduct user research with our users?

Lingumi

Application

I interviewed at Lingumi

Interview

Quick and comfortable. Interviewers are very nice, so please feel free to share your opinions. I believe that you won't upset if you met them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lingumi (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process started with a 30 min call with one of the founders, then a 1.5 hours case study to do at home, and finally an interview with the second founder. I really enjoyed the process and the team: straight to the point, efficient, and caring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews