Little Sprouts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Little Sprouts

Floater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Little Sprouts.

Interview

During the interview process, you are placed into a classroom to get hands on experience and to be monitored by interviewer. Once in the classroom you will have the option to read or conduct an activity with the children. You will also get the chance to spend a couple of hours with the children and then asked one on one questions with the interviewer about your experience with children.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say about you? (Positive & Negative)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negoatiate at a higher price

Toddler Certified Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Sprouts (Brighton, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with the director and we sat down. She told me about the school and the curriculum and how everything works. Then she took me to a classroom and I taught a lesson ( I read a book) and then we went back and talked about how it went. She asked more questions and then we ended and told me they will contact me soon.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important aspects between teachers and parents?
      What is something you did in a classroom and want to never do again?
      What is the most important thing between teachers and students?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Why do you want to teach?
      Answer Question

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Sprouts (Lawrence, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by phone within a week. From there it started with a phone interview, then a 1 on 1. Was told there were 2 other people interviewing for position. I received a call less than a week later with a job offer. All in all, the interview was a regular interview. no weird questions and it was somewhat fun conversation. Just be yourself and if it's meant to be then it will work its way out.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in early childhood education?   1 Answer

Infant Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Sprouts (Nashua, NH) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for a position as a Lead Teacher in the Infant Room, but was told although they were hiring for that room, and I was qualified, I was instead to be a Lead Teacher in the Infant/Toddler Room, otherwise I would not be able to work there. My salary request was not met, and was undershot by $2 per hour, which I agreed to, but was shocked to find out that other, less experienced teachers were making what I had asked for as their starting pay.