Live Smart Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Smart Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Live Smart Solutions

Front End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Live Smart Solutions in December 2017.

Interview

After applying to the position from an online listing, I received and email asking me to answer these questions:

1.Why should we hire you?
    2.What motivates you?
    3.What's your expected salary range?
    4.Can you work overtime if necessary?
    5.What's the best project you've ever worked on?
    6.Have you ever worked on a project that was a failure? What went wrong? What would you do differently?

They also asked that I complete "Sally Hoghead's free fascination test" and include the results in my apply email. There was no link provided to the specific test they wanted me complete, but I completed what I thought was correct.

They concluded the email asking for availability and contact methods for me.

After taking time to thoroughly complete all of these requirements, I received no response from Live Smart.

Interview Questions

• There was no actual interview, just a waste of time on my part.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Live Smart Solutions (Charleston, SC).

Interview

It was conducted via Skype and was very casual and conversational. My interviewer was very friendly and asked interesting questions, especially about reliability and how to I overcome difficult situations. We also made sure I was aligned with the company's view on clean eating and reiterate that my position would include retention and some sales.

Interview Questions

• What's one reason I shouldn't hire you?   1 Answer

Member Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Live Smart Solutions (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

My first interview was a Skype interview. It was a very positive experience! The questions were unique and thought provoking. We set up a second interview over the phone with the Customer Service Manager who did not ask me any additional questions, but did call to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your life when you failed and what you learned from it?   Answer Question