LiveStyle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiveStyle

Sort:

Employment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveStyle (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview is most generally an abrupt phone call placed at undermined times and dates by one of the employees or possibly Managment in most cases a Miami, Florida cocaine fueled attempt at professional business practices.

Over budgeting shows and festival by hundreds of thousands of dollars of investors and SFX entertainments financial backing to cover things like rental cars to drive across an actual street that has a cross walk in daily use or even has a skybridge for ease of entry.

Interview Questions

• Malicious Devious questions disguised as the SFX Employees attempt at understanding the different "Scenes" or "markets" regarding your person contacts info or Leads and Industry contacts you maintain.   1 Answer

EMC Worker Interview

Interview

I met with two members of management, they were very friendly, I did most of the talking, they asked a few key questions and I answered them. We discussed overall short, mid, and long term objectives, additional support staffing & resources. I was asked to move to start immediately.

Interview Questions