Livestream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Livestream Interview Questions

2.7

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Livestream (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen and then a group interview with three people. Their questioning about non job specific matters ("What do you do in your spare time?", "What kind of music are you into") made it evident that they were more concerned about maintaining the 'culture-fit' status quo instead of someone who actually knows how to do the job. The VP came into the room for two minutes and then left without evening asking me about my working experience.

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Livestream.

Interview

Typical interview process. nothing out of the ordinary. for the role of an SDR you have to act like you have no idea what you're doing. giving the client as little information as possible and asking all the right questions to "qualify"

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Livestream (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, had a standard phone interview discussing experience and the company. Phone interview went great, was invited to come in for an in-person interview. By far the strangest interview I've ever been on. I was asked about my previous experience, briefed on the company operations and what the role of Sales Development mean't. At no point was I asked your typical "sales test" questions. You know... "How would you handle this scenario?"

Just discussed the company and was asked several times if I understood the role. It was fine until towards the end the interviewer looked at me and said, "Welp, this just isn't going to work out, is it?" Confused I asked, "What are you talking about?" And he said, "Well it just seems like you don't want the job, you can apply for our Customer Service position though." I honestly thought it was some test to now try and sell myself to him, so I explained to him why I thought I was a good fit for the sales position. We left on a weird note, basically us just going back and fourth, him telling me I didn't want the job and then me disagreeing saying I in fact did, over and over.

When I got home, I emailed to let him know I wasn't interested in continuing the interview process. The interviewers bizarre behavior really did make me not want to work there. Regardless if this was some test of persistence, I wasn't into it. He was a lot kinder in his email reply than he had been in the interview, which was some what relieving, I mean we're talking about a guy who would argue over the exact shade of blue in the sky if met with the right opponent.

Media Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Livestream.

Interview

The job didn't sound ideal but I would have taken it. They call you and give you a standard phone interview. Then they send you a ridiculous test that takes an hour to complete and you're just somehow supposed to know the answers. The job didn't even pay well or warrant so much work just to get hired.

Customer Support Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Livestream.

Interview

What a big waste of time, the lady in who heads customer service department has to be looked into.

I had a phone screen with general questions and had 3 years experience with customer support and a technology background. I had to make a profile and video event which I did and do an online test on simple questions about the platform. I did all that and followed up with her when I was done. Never heard a word back. Having dealing with customer support globally I guess a black guy doesn't fit into their organization. That's cutting straight to the point, if the position was in so much need of being filled.

Interview Questions

• How would you answer a customer who needs to do this on the website?
      Simple questions about platform, found on the support page.   Answer Question

Employee Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Livestream (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

friendly, comfortable conversation, nice tour, met with the ceo, quick email correspondences, the whole process was very quick and they hired me within a week of the interview. i only met with one person and probably should have also met with my direct boss. i didnt meet her until after i was hired.

Interview Questions

• not many questions, mainly asked about my experience and why i want the job.   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Livestream (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a general "canned" email from the project manager to choose a time to come out to Bushwick no later than 5pm on two weekdays for at least an hour. Got to the interview and waited about an hour to be seen. The interview was a standard interview though the project manager seemed exhausted and uninterested. The following day she emailed to meet her boss for a second interview. He thankfully was on time.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the role?   Answer Question
    • What three thing he would you bring on a desert island with you- not including people?   Answer Question
    • Give three words that describe you and three your family/ friends would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Livestream.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process yet not too formal - met with 2 different people in person at their Bushwick offices. They were both very nice and seemed interested in what I thought of the company.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Livestream (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone screen that lasted about an hour. This was followed by an in-person with direct managers and another member of the design team lasting about 1.5 hours (mostly because we were having a good time chatting). They then asked that I complete a writing test, then after passing that, I was called in for a final interview with the CEO. Shortly thereafter they contacted me to extend an offer.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Livestream (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed four times. In hindsight, it was really only the second one that mattered. It was a very strange process but the interviews were rather straightforward and easy. I think the company wasn't exactly sure at the time what they needed or what they were looking for as this was at the time a new position on a new project for them.