Loaf 'N Jug Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Loaf 'N Jug

2.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loaf 'N Jug (Cheyenne, WY) in April 2016.

Interview

You meet with you potential manager at their store and complete the interview and possibly a drug test. It is a very casual setting. They ask about your experience and your availability.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loaf 'N Jug (Grand Forks, ND) in August 2014.

Interview

They ask you basic questions to make sure you aren't dumb, I mean, it's a gas station. They also give you a drug test and will do a background check.

Interview Questions

• Can you make it to work on time?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loaf 'N Jug (Pueblo, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people your store manager and the HR rep. Ask you questions that you must put a lot of thought into using real life scenarios. They expect clear positive responses

Interview Questions

• Name a time you got stuck but figures it out on your own and how?   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Loaf 'N Jug.

Interview

A 15 minute sit down with the manager, at the store location. There really isn't much more that you can say about an interview for an overnight store associate position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Loaf 'N Jug (Minot, ND) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for an informal interview. It was with the District Manager and Hiring Manager. Easiest interview ever!! It was more like a friendly conversation than an interview. They promote from within so I was offered a Full Time Sales Associate position to start. After 6 months you can take the Retail Math test for Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you had guest service experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Starting pay was good, $.50 raise after 90 days.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loaf 'N Jug (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Hired by third party recruiters. Had one interview in person with the regional. Was simple, asked about what is most important to me in business and why I liked small store management.

Convenience Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loaf 'N Jug (Casper, WY) in August 2015.

Interview

In a tiny office with little to no privacy We were constantly interrupted and their was barely enough room for both of us to sit down. The manager that did the interview was very nice and polite but when she saw my hair and the three sets of earrings informed me that the hair would have to be changed if I wanted the job and I had to remove one set of earrings. Note: I was only wearing studs.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to change your hair color for the job and take out earrings.   Answer Question