Local Lighthouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Local Lighthouse Interview Questions

1.8

Cs Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Orange, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

They have you sit in a office with someone your age 23<. You can tell they believe their own lies. Will not be professional at all. The managers are all friends and spend more time at each others desks/offices than managing and being their for the new hires. Taught how to lie on the phone and promise things we cannot do.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was bland and you can tell that they were not taught how to run an office. Offered 13.50 an hour because you had some experience and they knew you would be on the phone all day trying to get people to believe you can make their business #1 on google.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse.

Interview

Emailed my resume from a job posting I found online and was emailed back with a interview time. I arrived and Interviewed first with an exec. Then he took me to what was my potential boss' office and i interviewed with him. I was offered the job during the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Orange, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy for me, as I had a lot of experience. Just went through a quick phone interview, answered a couple questions and was able to start the next monday.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at phone sales?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Orange, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

great interview process- professional atmosphere and I didn't have to wait long. they offered me a position on the spot, so it was nice not to have to wait to hear back from them. I was also given a tour of the office. I was asked about my previous call center experience, and what that was like as well.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

two short interviews on the same day, first got interviews by HR then the customer service supervisor. They both asked me very similar questions . As long ask you smile a lot you will get hired

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your typing skills   1 Answer

Sales Manager/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Tustin, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Go in a nice conference room and meet a couple of the sales managers, CFO, owner and salesman on the floor to see if it would be a good fit for both parties.

Interview Questions

• How can you take 5 straight F U's   1 Answer

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Tustin, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I emailed the company directly to get a interivew and a few days later I was called in for a interview.

Sales Manager/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Tustin, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very easy and qualified interview

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Tustin, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was first interviewed in March of 2011, the process was comfortable with the Senior VP at the time, (Now CEO), my inexperience in this market did not stop them from seeing my true colors and capabilities as a rep here. I took the job, and to date I have never worked for a better more rewarding company, have never made as much money working in any industry, nor have I ever had as many opportunities, promotions, or raises. (Didn't even have to ask for them!!)

Interview Questions

• What does SEO stand for: This one stumped me..   2 Answers

Because the environment at this company is laid back, fun, rewarding, and they believe in promoting within.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Local Lighthouse (Orange, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Good, fair, and great follow up

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fast and easy