LocalNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LocalNet

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocalNet (Williamsville, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interviewer seemed very pleasant, and showed no signs of not wanting to do the interview. She was attentive and willing to discuss details of the job offer. She made the whole process go very smoothly and there was nothing that I feel would need to be changed with the way things were handled.

Interview Questions

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LocalNet (Buffalo, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

They called me and were very flexible with setting up a team to meet for an interview.
    The interview was good. They asked fair and relevant questions to the job I was applying for and not just all the stock questions ("What are your strengths?" "What are your weaknesses?"). They were very interested in the type of experience I had and hearing about the types of projects I worked on. They offered details on some projects they were working on to get a feel for how familiar I was with that type of work.

A few days later I was made an offer over the phone that was, from what I learned, a generous offer compared to what they have traditionally paid.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with the current plan for a task or project and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

My current employer made a counter offer that was significantly better and I couldn't refuse. I had to decline the job offer despite my desire to work there.