Location3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Location3 Interview Questions

Interviews at Location3

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Location3 (Englewood, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

They had me do a phone interview, and then I met with HR and a Director over the interactive group. I then came by the office once to meet in person, and met with a few members of the staff. It was a bit intimidating as there were 5-6 people in the meeting with tough questions. The main issue is the commute would be to far for me, and although I am interviewing to see whats out there, I really enjoy my job.

Interview Questions

• They really asked about how I managed specific campaigns, from set up to deployment.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Location3.

Interview

So far so good. A bit trite, but overall much more pleasant than some of my other Denver experiences. Definitely had the best atmosphere and the nicest people; some other interviews I went on it felt like I was being screened like a robot, while they were definitely interested if I would fit in with the culture.

Employee Interview

Interview

Professional, detailed and efficient. I will note that I met with several employees as well as management.

Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Location3 (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

The Interview Process was fine; it's what happened after.

I applied for a Paid Search Manager from Florida, and participated in a first round phone interview, followed by a second round video interview. The whole process from Application to Second Round Interview was about 1.5-2 months. Despite moving from Orlando, FL, and despite this job being middle-management, they were not going to cover or assist with relocation, yet despite this, they NEEDED me so bad that In order to be considered, I had to move up within 2.5 weeks. Desperate for a new job and a new city, I was given the offer, to which I accepted. I signed My offer letter and gave my 2 weeks notice at my current job. Since I had applied 2 months ago and felt extremely optimistic on my skills, experiences, and chances, I had done everything I could to prepare for the move, including moving out of my apartment to a rent a room temporarily so I wouldn't have to sign a lease, Selling whatever could not fit in my car including couches, tables, dressers, and donating whatever didn't sell to goodwill.

The next week, 3 days after I had accepted my offer and after I resigned from my current job (they were letting me off the hook by allowing me to give a 1.5 week notice so I could take care of everything before moving and allow myself time to drive from Florida to Colorado to make it to work by Monday), I received a call from Location3's HR department notifying me that it probably wasn't a good idea for me to come to Colorado. It took two subsequent calls to find out why, and even then they hadn't given me the full details; all I knew was that sometime between accepting my offer and the time they called me, they had lost a client which I was hired to manage paid search campaigns for, and since that client was no longer theirs, that they could not hire me.

Broken and defeated, i crawled back to my employer whom I had resigned from to beg for my job back, which I learned also within this same 3 day period, they had relocated my salary out of the department budget.

Location3 Left me high and dry, without a cent of compensation, without a job (either from them or from my current employer), and without most of my stuff which i had sold to make the move and I spiraled into a severe depression, lost 20 pounds, forced to move into a room with roaches for roommates because it was all I could afford, and forced me into working an entry level position for half of what I was getting paid previously because that's the only job I could find in my market.

Because I accepted a job at Location3, I was left unemployed, homeless, and depressed.

SEO Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Location3 (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied, per instructions, online on their website and was called for an interview immediately. After a brief call with HR, I went in for an interview with a senior manager and it went well. A few weeks later, I got a call to come in and interview with a team lead and a few others. This also went well. Well enough, that I expected an offer. Fast forward another month and I was emailed to come in an interview with yet another team lead. I went in, interviewed and it went well. Another 3 weeks go by and I was emailed to come in for another interview. This time I declined.

By this time, I was at the point where I needed work. It cost me time and money to drive downtown and park for all of these interviews where the same questions were asked by different people. I actually was contacted by Google, went in for 1 4-hour interview and was offered a job the next day. The job was a contract in Mountain View so I moved to California for 6 months and since returned to Denver.

There have been many appealing positions posted on Location3's website that I am more than qualified for, however I don't dare apply. I also received an email from their HR department inviting me to apply for a position. Nope. They have completely turned me off from pursuing them as a potential employer due to their unrealistic interview process. I am not sure how a company thinks they can drag on an interview process for 4 months or more and expect that potential employee to still be available.

I never knew if they were going to offer me a job, as they kept calling me in for interviews. I ended the interview process.

Social Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Location3 (Denver, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Screen with HR person was standard and very nice. Had an un-planned call with the hiring manager right after speaking with the HR person. Simple mix-up I'm sure, but the cross team lack of communication was noted. The call with the manager went well and was also pleasant. I was definitely interested after speaking with the manager. Later I was called back in for another group interview. This time was with a SVP/VP? and another member of staff. SVP dominated the conversation while we sat there listening to his tangents. He also asked dull questions that we all have to smile and trudge through with those types. I had no interest and showed no interested in pursuing the job post the call with him but I'm sure others could deal with it given their desperation/need to job change. Shame because I liked the manager.

Interview Questions

• Sell me social media. This is sales job, not a manager's job.   Answer Question

Display Media Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Location3 in July 2014.

Interview

Weirdest experience. Told "I'm perfect" in the first round phone interview but then a few days later after following up on promised next steps only to get a functionary "thanks but not thanks" e-mail. Quite confusing..thinking that they're looking for someone willing to take less money as the money question came up early in the first interview and can tell that they were looking for someone on the cheap.

Interview Questions

• Money....it seemed they're more focused on getting someone cheap rather than paying for the right person.   Answer Question